If you have any doubt about the war

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
If ANYONE has any doubt that we need to be involved in killing every fricken terrorist alive then you need to read the following article

http://www.defenselink.mil/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=48885

If you read this and think that recruiting boys as young as 11 years old to attack and kill people is ok then you have issues.

A few weeks back the terrorists took two mentally handicapped females that lived around the Baghdad area and strapped suicide bombs to them, sent them into markets to bomb them. Evidence seems to support the idea that the women had no idea what was going to happen, both vests were remotely detonated by cell phone.

http://www.cnn.com/2008....ssearch

I have allways had a soft spot for women and children. I hate any crimes against either and I feel outraged that ANYONE has such a lack of respect for life in general and a lack of carying for women and children that they would do anything like this.

Disgusting..

thumb_up.gif

What's really sad about this,when a man is faced with a little kid shooting or throwing gernades at them and has to take them down they have to live with that.Alot of men have been affected by this.If they don't take them out they will die and also men in their unit.Has to be done to survive.
And yes...kill every known terrorist in the world..no exceptions.

we have NO choice !! Someone has to do it and the world will let us because they're scared!!

Like I said before, it will take "dumb america" a lot more than 911 to realize that you have to take them out now! They laugh at us because they know we dont have balls to do anything. If I was in Iraq, I'd prolly be going to jail, because I wouldn't hesitate to shoot anyone.....

we need to pull out ALL our troops, send over all the anti-american lobbyist that we have here to verify that all our troops are out, and dress up a nuke like a disabled spy satelite that will coincidently crash there. multiple problems solved.
cool.gif

we need to pull out ALL our troops, send over all the anti-american lobbyist that we have here to verify that all our troops are out, and dress up a nuke like a disabled spy satelite that will coincidently crash there. multiple problems solved.
cool.gif
Dang.. I must have missed your name on Tuesday at the polls for the presidential election.

I need to find what section you were at so I can vote for you
smile.gif
beerchug.gif

I don't have the temper control or people skills to be in office, this would be a country of non-overpopulated prisons thanks to more efficient death penalties(no "reform" for sex offenders,only death) and global warming would increase drastically due to smoking terrorist countries,and 3rd world countries would have to wait 'till our own plates have food on 'em, but if given the chance...
cool.gif

this should be on all major news stations but they wont. cause its not anti war
guns.gif

GOD BLESS AMERICA
brave.gif

I don't have the temper control or people skills to be in office, this would be a country of non-overpopulated prisons thanks to more efficient death penalties(no "reform" for sex offenders,only death) and global warming would increase drastically due to smoking terrorist countries,and 3rd world countries would have to wait 'till our own plates have food on 'em, but if given the chance...
cool.gif
So anyway.. as I was saying..

How can we get you to run for office?
ThumbsUp.gif
brave.gif
guns.gif
super.gif

cool.gif
Dang.. I must have missed your name on Tuesday at the polls for the presidential election.

I need to find what section you were at so I can vote for you
smile.gif
beerchug.gif
Right! No shid. Got my vote.

I am not against the war by no means . I just remember an old saying my dad used to tell me before he passed ..

YOU NEED TO CLEAN YOUR OWN PORCH BEFORE YOU CLEAN EVERYONE ELSE"S..

That being said I like the idea of continuing the wall around the borders and shoot on site .Also save some money on electricty and bring back the court yard hangings . Put it on live TV for the masses and I am willing to bet you will curb the crime rate . Then take the money we are spending buying prisoners cable tv and weight rooms and buy a island in shark infested waters . If you do the crime you can do the time on the island fend for yourself . To many people so worried about prisoners rights that they can go watch over them ..

I could go on and on ..

Not the first time for this type of thing. Same deal 40 years ago in Viet Nam!

Right on Thrasher. Or we could get soft on terrorism and put more liberals who want diplomacy and fresh cut flowers for the islamic sect in charge.

I am not against the war by no means . I just remember an old saying my dad used to tell me before he passed ..

That being said I like the idea of continuing the wall around the borders and shoot on site .Also save some money on electricty and bring back the court yard hangings . Put it on live TV for the masses and I am willing to bet you will curb the crime rate . Then take the money we are spending buying prisoners cable tv and weight rooms and buy a island in shark infested waters . If you do the crime you can do the time on the island fend for yourself . To many people so worried about prisoners rights that they can go watch over them ..

I could go on and on ..
that always bugged me that they get it so good in prison. some people out here dont have cable tv. why should they get it. im all for getting an education in there. that could really help them when they get out. but we make it too cozy in there. I think they should paint all the walls pink
laugh.gif

I could go on and on ..
that always bugged me that they get it so good in prison. some people out here dont have cable tv. why should they get it. im all for getting an education in there. that could really help them when they get out. but we make it too cozy in there. I think they should paint all the walls pink
laugh.gif
Definitley no T.V. at all, c'mon this is jail. You can read books and educate yourself- that should be it. And WTF are we giving these A'holes weights to work out with?? Makin' bigger monsters in jail. How stupid.

Back