If you have a problem with the site, meet me in chat...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I will be in chat to work with you guys one on one... Come one in and lets see what we can do...

cap

I imagine a few people would love to Cap...but even though I have no issues with the forum I tried to join you in "chat" and couldn't. Spent 15 mins searching for a "chat" button without success. Care to share where that elusive bugger has been so carefully hidden?

I imagine a few people would love to Cap...but even though I have no issues with the forum I tried to join you in "chat" and couldn't. Spent 15 mins searching for a "chat" button without success. Care to share where that elusive bugger has been so carefully hidden?

Look on the bottom of the screen, there is a toolbar...

I've never used chat. Give me a few directions and I'll Get R Done!

I've never used chat. Give me a few directions and I'll Get R Done!

There isnt anything to it, just go to the toolbar on the bottom of the page... click where it says chatrooms, you will see that someone is in there.. just click and go in, you will se me in there...

that easy..

There isnt anything to it, just go to the toolbar on the bottom of the page... click where it says chatrooms, you will see that someone is in there.. just click and go in, you will se me in there...

that easy..

Can you tell me what a toolbar is???
...... jk
Couldn't help myself....

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Back