If YOU had "THE POWER"

kennym4

Registered
If the decision was put in your hands to make 1 change to the 2010 Busa, what would it be ?

I'm curious to see how many would go for performance, cosmetic, or comfort ?

That is what/why I love the Busa so much,there are so many different ways people choose to go. There is such a huge, and diverse following, I think the Hayabusa could even have sub models, or different types available right off the showroom floor like...

A "1/4 mile" Hayabusa..........a little lower, a little longer, different gearing ... ... ... ...

A "Canyon Carver / Track" Hayabusa..........Shorter wheel base, different gearing, suspension, and brake upgrades ... ... ... ...

A "Cruiser" Hayabusa ..........Stretched, lowered, and wider rear tire ... ... ... ...

But could you imagine how much more money they would charge for the upgrades ?

A lot of folks dont use the rear brakes-much. But I do. Dont get me wrong -I pull hard on the front but want the back in there too. And they feel wooden to me.

A lot of folks dont use the rear brakes-much. But I do. Dont get me wrong -I pull hard on the front but want the back in there too. And they feel wooden to me.
+1:thumbsup:
Lower the price!
+1 +1 +1:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Make them with the Tobin seat and Buel pegs.

Last edited:
i want what they used to do with the katana's buy one get one free...then I can have a canyon carver and a drag strip machine

Take the supercharger that was on the prototype B-King and stick it on the Busa! No such thing as too much hp!:whistle:

they can include a large breasted woman with no vocal cords who enjoyed cleaning the bike with her breasts.

Make them with the Tobin seat and Buel pegs......ADJUSTABLE WOULD BE BEST!
Re-Engineer the Body Work for easy removal & access to oil filter....
Transmision as slick as the GSXR1000 is.....
H.I.D. Headlight....
220MPH Speedo like the old days........
Acurate Speedo.....
Radiator Protector...........
ZZZ Chain.........
.5 Gal More Fuel Capacity........
Billet Aluminum Oil Pan, Side Covers.........

Last edited:
they can include a large breasted woman with no vocal cords who enjoyed cleaning the bike with her breasts.

I got a pic of girl doing that to a car do you have one of girl cleaning bike ??? Feel free to PM it to me :please:

To have an optional upgrade available is what I would like. Where you could opt for better suspension, wheels cams and exhaust. Maybe have a Yosh package.

more cup holders.

If I can't have that how about factory HIDs, beefier suspension, less vibration in bars/pegs, and maybe a switchable (on/off) brake by wire ABS without the weight gain.

Last edited:
THIS ............QUOTE:........."a Yosh package."

Now there is something very very marketable, why dont the "think tanks" for Suzuki in the Board Room come up with GREAT IDEA's Like this?

To have an optional upgrade available is what I would like. Where you could opt for better suspension, wheels cams and exhaust. Maybe have a Yosh package.

I like this idea and maybe an actual custom limited edition paint job to go with it but really the performance add this to the B-King SC upgrade and have the King-yosh SC edition. :thumbsup:

Back