If you had a CNC Mill, what would you make?

custom ashtrays, brass knuckles, bottle openers QUOTE]

I believe the "Legal" terminology 4 brass knuckles are Paper Weights........ And yes I would be interested in purchasing a set as well. I'm referring to "paper weights" of course :whistle:

A custom silencer for the guns I sold.

Why? Does the person you sold them to want one?
What did you do with all my guns that I sold you?

Some nice heavy duty chain adjusters that were easy and cool looking for a Busa would be nice.

I would probably make the things the govt is fixin to ban. :laugh:
Just glad I've never owned any, but a potato will do in a pinch :laugh:

custom ashtrays, brass knuckles, bottle openers QUOTE]

I believe the "Legal" terminology 4 brass knuckles are Paper Weights........ And yes I would be interested in purchasing a set as well. I'm referring to "paper weights" of course :whistle:

I made a set a month ago for a paper weight and to show anyone in the shop the different types of things I can make. They just sit on my machine, I will not sell any and they are difficult and illegal to ship in some states.

GUNS!!! I would make lots of guns, but only regular guns. Not the ones that shoot people like assault rifles do. :whistle:

I found it a FEMBOT!!

Fembots_2_APIMOM.jpg

I know this is an end but if you can make just the blocks I already have the size I need drawn out

Used to be a guy in Canada that made billet chain/sprocket and clutch slave covers. I have one never mounted but recall lots of folks liked them. Maybe something along those lines. High up bikes definitely need something to save the case if a chain lets loose.

That should say high hp dang auto speller

You could make them for lots of track or drag bikes too not just busas

***Warning -- Semi old thread revival***

Ok, I had an idea -- I would make a mount for a GoPro or other camera that mounted between the mirror and fairing & extended slightly forward so that the camera is forward of the mirror.

In my opinion, the piece that fits between the mirror and fairing should be only as thick as is needed to support the camera and keep it as steady.

They could probably be made in such a way that if a rider wanted to remove their mirrors for the track or other reason, they would work as block off plates as well.

You could make different models that would fit different bikes.

If you could make these for the Gen1, I'd buy one for each side if they were reasonably priced.

--Sky

***Warning -- Semi old thread revival***

Ok, I had an idea -- I would make a mount for a GoPro or other camera that mounted between the mirror and fairing & extended slightly forward so that the camera is forward of the mirror.

In my opinion, the piece that fits between the mirror and fairing should be only as thick as is needed to support the camera and keep it as steady.

They could probably be made in such a way that if a rider wanted to remove their mirrors for the track or other reason, they would work as block off plates as well.

You could make different models that would fit different bikes.

If you could make these for the Gen1, I'd buy one for each side if they were reasonably priced.

--Sky

Interesting, as I have on my board right now to make mirror extensions for the busa and in the past I have talked of making gopro mounts.

I would most definitley be interested in purchassing a set of those axle blocks frisbee posted up! Also I'm trying to find somebody to fab me up a light weight exhaust mounting bracket for my gen 1. I want to get rid of the passenger rear sets and the right 1 is where my Ti-Force exhaust mounts to

Interesting, as I have on my board right now to make mirror extensions for the busa and in the past I have talked of making gopro mounts.

My preference would be to extend the mirrors as little as possible, but I could see how others might like bigger extensions.

--Sky

I already have 1" extensions for mirrors... I'd get some if the camera mount was incorporated into the extension. I'm sure you could make it work!

Back