If you had a CNC Mill, what would you make?

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Custom chain tensioners/axle blocks..

Preferably ones that allow you to use PitBull race stands.. ;)

dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
I guess there's no real limit. Sorry I never have had much of an imagination.

GNBRETT

Registered
make some different stator covers with some unique designs. I see the same lame ones for years now.

isiahstites

Registered
Not sure but driven makes some. Nobody makes em for the Busa though. They'd be nice for extended guys.

https://www.motomummy.com/chain-adjusters/blocks/driven-chain-adjusters-with-sliders/

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
I had talked with a friend about making some of those recently. I am getting ready to do some engine covers for a different bike with a built in frame slider. I will put it on the list, maybe a all in one pitbull stand holding frame slide axle block.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
A custom silencer for the guns I sold.
Why? Does the person you sold them to want one?
What did you do with all my guns that I sold you?

Some nice heavy duty chain adjusters that were easy and cool looking for a Busa would be nice.

I would probably make the things the govt is fixin to ban. :laugh:

1busa

Registered
Yes I agree as well heavy duty chain adjusters and custom axle blocks would be nice! Basically if I had the cnc mill I would try to make all the cool goodies they have for the liter bikes but don't make for the busa. Maybe a nice set of quality clip ons that won't smack into the inner dash panels when you attempt to turn or a keyless fuel cap that's designed better than the crummy 1 from vortex. Custom set of levers or lightweight racing rear sets that stand out from the same 1 or 2 brands you see everybody else use :whistle:

mestona

Registered
How about a nice set of passenger peg hangers? There are some light weight billet ones for other makes/models but not for the busa. You could also knock the mount for the left side muffler off of there for further weight savings. Hint Hint :whistle:

ETA: in black would be nice...

StromBusa

Registered
Pistol Grips, Bullet Molds, Scope mounts, Rails, Billet upgrade parts, Knife handles.... Cutting Templates, swaging press parts.... Vise jaws..

mracer29

Registered
Shorter rear brake levers. I hate having to move from the ball of my foot to get to the brake lever. In fact I need one, so............... How long and how much? Maybe just something that is adjustable.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1300alaska