If You Had 6 Month's to Live ?????

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
What Would Do ?

I Would Buy that 09 Gixxer 1000. Spend Everyday with My Wife and GrandKids and Ride as Much as Possible. Jump Out of a Plane !!!! , Apoligize to many people that I could Find for being an AZZHOLE..................

You ?

I would get on Wasabi and ride until my last day.

I'd miss you guys, though.

I'd ride the Busa until the last second, stopping only for gas, food, sleep and a quick .org update from my phone.

I would hope that kinda news would finally get me to the point where I could actually approach a woman without fear lol.
Other than that i'd spend every day with family & as many friends as possible praying that "Big G" would take mercy on them & ease their time of mourning
Posted via Mobile Device

I would quit my job and not worry about money hop on the busa and ride pick up odd jobs as I rode. other than that I would be the same b@stard I always have been don't think the thought of death is the time to think about changing yourself you should strive to be the person you wish you were anyway regardless of wether your dying or not. (IMHO of course) :beerchug:

BusaWhipped and CrashTestDanny may not make it to breakfast if thay don't quit snoring :laugh:
Seriously though, I would spend every day hanging out with my friends on here and riding in parts of the country I had never seen such as the Grand Canyon.
Posted via Mobile Device

BusaWhipped and CrashTestDanny may not make it to breakfast if thay don't quit snoring :laugh:
Seriously though, I would spend every day hanging out with my friends on here and riding in parts of the country I had never seen such as the Grand Canyon.
Posted via Mobile Device

:laugh: :whistle:

Six months to live, hmmm Well I would definitly spend more time with my family. Travel for sure and try to take my family and friends with me so that they have some good memories to look back on. Not that there are alot of bad, but you can never have enough good memories. Oh and find BusaWhipped a decent wife!!! One that loves to do all the things he does. So then he wont have to keep nagging her to do things with him. :laugh: Semi, you will be needing a haircut soon! ;)

Last edited:
:laugh: :whistle:

Six months to live, hmmm Well I would definitly spend more time with my family. Travel for sure and try to take my family and friends with me so that they have some good memories to look back on. Not that there are alot of bad, but you can never have enough good memories. Oh and find BusaWhipped a decent wife!!! One that loves to do all the things he does. So then he wont have to keep nagging her to do things with him. :laugh: Semi, you will be needing a haircut soon! ;)

hey what bout me & the other solo .org dudes? lol j/k
Posted via Mobile Device

spend as much time with my daughter as i could, video us as much as possible, and get up the stones to track down "the love i lost" to tell her that she's never far from my thoughts.

... with as much riding time thrown in there as i could muster. :beerchug:

hey what bout me & the other solo .org dudes? lol j/k
Posted via Mobile Device

There is something to be said for being single too. Who knows, you might find "Mrsredkat05" right here on the board. Plenty of single ladies with at least one of your interest.

I know BusaWhipped and he wont be able to function without a wife. Trust me, I would not "have" to find him a wife cause he will take care of that all on his own, but I "want" to find him a GOOD wife!!! :laugh: I pray that I have alot more than 6 months though, cause I love being mrsBusawhipped.

spend as much time with my daughter as i could, video us as much as possible, and get up the stones to track down "the love i lost" to tell her that she's never far from my thoughts.

Throwing some "stones" your way. It is not too late!!! Who knows you may hopefully have a lifetime with her instead of at the end saying "I should have". Do it!!!

awwww....I dont think I like this thread...its making me wanna cry a little bit... Im am such a girl sometimes....sheesh.

I am all about the kid. My daughter and I wouldnt sleep for the entire 6 months and we would do everything I have been promising her that we would do "when we could afford it".

What Would Do ?

Apoligize to many people that I could Find for being an AZZHOLE
where does this list start?
:rofl:

Id start listening to all these 20 year olds that are riding pillon on my busa, and probably go out with a very big smile on my face

Last edited:
I guess I'm different...I would spend the first 5 months (or till I started showing signs of system shutdown) with my family, making the best of it. when it would start getting bad, or to the last month, I'd say my goodbyes and leave. from that point, I'd try to take out as many "career" sick effers that like kids , that the justice system let loose. that is the thing that really boils me the most. for those, there is only 1 way to reform them to keep them from becoming repeat ofenders.

Back