boazalmighty

Purple Rain - Dino
Donating Member
Registered
http://break.com/index/unlock_your_car_with_a_tennis_ball.html

hope this hasnt been posted yet either
crazy.gif

tha makes no sense to me. wouldn't work on MY car that's for sure

Hey I was on that site today, all day looking at all those vids I remember this one!

I say BS until someone proves me wrong. The lock is only a turning mechanism not he lever to pop up the lock....air will not open a door............will it?

I do know what will work. If you have a keyless entry lock system and you lock the keys in the car and your spouse has an extra remote, no matter where the remote is even in another state call your spouse from your cell phone and tell them to push the unlock button on the remote near their phone and hold your cell phone approximatley 12" away from the drivers side door and you door will unlock. I know because I have done it. It is the same thing ON STAR does when they unlock their customers car......

I would guess that at the most, a sudden rush of air (might) set the lock's tumblers to the correct position but to then (somehow) actually raise the lock button inside the door.....
rock.gif

Looks like a Volkswagon.

Next one in my driveway is getting the test.

But instead of a tennis ball , I think I'll use my compressor to give it a little more power.

I've actually heard of this... Now to find a tennis ball and a friends car to fugg with.
biggrin.gif

(BlueHaya @ Feb. 06 2007,17:30) I say BS until someone proves me wrong.  The lock is only a turning mechanism not he lever to pop up the lock....air will not open a door............will it?
Go try it and let us know??

no wonder my doors won't stay locked on a windy day here in Chicago!
all_coholic.gif

Back