If you do wave, then how?

Hmmm. Looks like the 45 is pretty universal around the country. Now, what are you guys doin' to the Harley riders in yer areas to piss 'em off at ya? They all wave at me around here. Seems all that is required is that you be on two wheels to rate a salute.
wink.gif

Oh, and Pacman... Somehow I believe you when you say you're workin' on the stand up monkey bit, bro!
laugh.gif

I've done the peace sign for 20 years..............it started with a guy always doing it to me....so I reciprocated......years later I met him and found out he was just waving normally......but he was missing a few fingers!!!  HAH!!!....on a 'busa it just seems normal to do it low....your hand is already down there!!!!!

"peace"
Hahahahaha... That's too fuggin' funny!
laugh.gif

Let's see..Northern Cali---most do the 45*wave with open hand. I personally throw the Hawaii hang loose at everyone at a 45 usually. The Harley boys usually get a raised hand from clutch side like BT did at first. Unless I am on the Harley, then I throw the hang loose at 45*. Been the same for years.
cool.gif

Hmmm. Looks like the 45 is pretty universal around the country. Now, what are you guys doin' to the Harley riders in yer areas to piss 'em off at ya? They all wave at me around here. Seems all that is required is that you be on two wheels to rate a salute.
wink.gif

Oh, and Pacman... Somehow I believe you when you say you're workin' on the stand up monkey bit, bro!
laugh.gif
Heheh...yeah, I KNOW I should get some responses from that one.

Mebbe if I turn around and pull up alongside them and do that. I wonder if they'll wave then...

Ohio same 45 dagree thang. Howeva is it universal "HAND PATTING TOP OF HEAD" = the "MAN" is ahead and to slow up? Ive seen it used alot with sport bikes but not harley types.

Betta yet, ridin in a group and one wants to change lanes in front of you or turn. Somehow no one here knows what a fuggin turn singal is. They just shove out a large foot in the direction they want to move. Right turn/lane change = right extended foot out to the side real quick. Works well yet learned QUICK!
wow.gif

JD

A Columbus, Ohio waver here. Riders in this part of the country, including me, typically wave with the left hand pointed downward.

I have a bit of a variation.. 2 fingers (index and middle, slightly separated, not as much as a peace sign though). But I start at about 45 degrees up, followed by a quick downward flick of the wrist, ending up (or rather down) at 45 degrees. Gotta be unique!
wink.gif

Harley's/cruisers... I give the 45 and 2 fingers....then the middle finger when they don't wave back :o)

Sportbikes...5 inches up and about 5 inches out with the peace sign....

Busa riders....they get the "Hell Yea, right on" fist...thats looking for the Dap and respect for rider of the bike of bikes.
cool.gif

lately it has been the "slow Down, the MAN is up there" either head pat or "push down" motion.... Guess they think I'm going too fast.

Back