If this is Politically accurate...

Well that didnt take long.........huge bunch of jack azzes in D.C.-----------i now have absolutly no use for my goverment. Can you believe we actually pay these tool bags to do the job they are doing?-------whole damn goverment needs flushed. What do you do when you have lost all faith in your goverment?
I just want to vomit.

Thanks for the run down.
I'm mass e-mailing it out to everybody.
mad.gif
Steal my money will they?

I dont see Texas on there
super.gif
all_coholic.gif

.....and people need to quit worrying about Democrats or Republicans and vote for whoever they feel will serve the United States the best regardless of a dumbazz political party.

(BlueHaya @ Jun. 16 2007,15:16) .....and people need to quit worrying about Democrats or Republicans and vote for whoever they feel will serve the United States the best regardless of a dumbazz political party.
Halle - FREAKIN' - lujah!!
handclap.gif

(NightCrawler @ Jun. 16 2007,15:20)
(BlueHaya @ Jun. 16 2007,15:16) .....and people need to quit worrying about Democrats or Republicans and vote for whoever they feel will serve the United States the best regardless of a dumbazz political party.
Halle - FREAKIN' - lujah!!
handclap.gif
That is exactly why I am registered as Independent. I refuse to get caught up in the partisan stuff. It is irritating and boring. More people should switch over ....that would send a signal.

(lot boy @ Jun. 15 2007,16:52)
(Super Trucker @ Jun. 15 2007,19:43)
rant.gif

Looks like the dumbocrats want the Mexicans and Arabs to vote for them. And I would be willing to bet the next president will be a dumbocrat too. People are stupid. They are going to show Dub ya how mad they are. Talk about biting of your nose to spite your face.  
rant.gif
1st mexican /arabs..... cant vote unless they are citizens.
2nd  the next prez will be a "dumbocrat" due to the wonderful job our current prez has accomplished.
3rd obviously people are dumb....we re-elected bush.
4th we have no proof this post is even legit.
"1st mexican /arabs..... cant vote unless they are citizens."

wrong...dead wrong...as the way it works is like this...as opposed to a "Popular Vote" where each and every vote counts?....our elections operate on the "Electorial System" whereby each individual state is doled out a certain number of electorate voting points based on that states populous...as monitored by our National Consensus...the more head count (no matter who..legal or not)..a state has the more electorial voting points (read: "power") that state recieves..and since the vast majority of states bordering mexico are republican stronghold states?...it's no wonder they don't wanna secure our borders and stop that influx of electorial vote head count power..and for bonus points?....drive down the lifestyle, wages and job opportunities of the LEGAL TAX PAYING american citizens.....who employ them....sorta like paying to get screwed.

2nd the next prez will be a "dumbocrat" due to the wonderful job our current prez has accomplished.

There's no question...our bipartisan system is broken...and anyone waiving a partisan flag these days has long since past any level of sanity.

3rd obviously people are dumb....we re-elected bush.

Are ya sure?
rock.gif

4th we have no proof this post is even legit.

oh the post is legit...it's the authors ideological cherry picked info and spin contained within that's left wanting.
laugh.gif

Anymore?...i dunno wether to watch world news or old re-runs of knots landing.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

rant.gif

laugh.gif

(busa_bill @ Jun. 15 2007,16:55) Let me say in advance that I appologize to anyone anywhere if anything I say be deemed offensive or incorrect. My sole purpose in life is to make everyone feel welcome and secure in the environment that I and those before me help to build. Please take whatever I have freely with no obligation to repay or even say thanks. Anything I can do to create equality within our society regardless of any personal freedoms I may loose is a blessing in disguise.

Mi casa es su casa.
Haha...I just read this and that's some funny stuff. Thanks for being so generous!
ices_rofl.gif

(NightCrawler @ Jun. 16 2007,12:11) Weren't they voted in by American citizens?
rock.gif

Just askin'
Indeed they were voted in. But!
Look at our choices. When it comes to mundane, stupid things, we get 100 different choices. Mustard, Chips, soda, wheels...but, when it comes the quite possibly the most important decision you can possibly make every 4 years, how many guys do you get to choose from really? .....2! out of 40,000,000 people in the US.
2 people make it to the Main election. And those 2 are always the same old smiley, happy handed, Ken doll looking, Ivy League pricks we always seem to get stuck with. Ex-Lawyers primed to do battle over your money.
Clogging up my cable television I work hard to pay for, using the same 75 year old regurgitated slogans to win support. Aren't we sick of this crap yet?
I know I am.

rant.gif

p.s. Hillary Clinton is
firedevil.gif

Back