If this is Politically accurate...

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
The following senators voted against making English the official language of America :

Akaka (D-HI)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Boxer (D-CA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
<span style='color:red'>Clinton (D-NY)</span>
Dayton (D-MN)
Dodd (D-CT)
Domenici (R-NM)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feingold (D-WI)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Inouye (D-HI)
Jeffords (I-VT)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murray (D-WA)
<span style='color:red'>Obama (D-IL)</span>
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Salazar (D-CO)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Schumer (D-NY)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Now, the following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits. They are grouped by home state. If a state is not listed, there was no voting representative.

Alaska : Stevens ®
Arizona : McCain ®
Arkansas : Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)
California : Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)
Colorado : Salazar (D)
Connecticut : Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)
Delaware : Biden (D) Carper (D)
Florida : Martinez ®
Hawaii : Akaka (D) Inouye (D)
Illinois : Durbin (D) <span style='color:red'>Obama (D)</span>
Indiana: Bayh (D) Lugar ®
Iowa: Harkin (D)
Kansas: Brownback ®
Louisiana: Landrieu (D)
Maryland: Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)
Massachusetts: Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)
Montana: Baucus (D)
Nebraska: Hagel ®
Nevada: Reid (D)
New Jersey: Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)
New Mexico: Bingaman (D)
New York: <span style='color:red'>Clinton (D)</span> Schumer (D)
North Dakota : Dorgan (D)
Ohio : DeWine ® Voinovich®
Oregon : Wyden (D)
Pennsylvania : Specter ®
Rhode Island : Chafee ® Reed (D)
South Carolina : Graham ®
South Dakota : Johnson (D)
Vermont : Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)
Washington : Cantwell (D) Murray (D)
West Virginia : Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting
Wisconsin : Feingold (D) Kohl (D)

SEND THIS TO ALL YOU KNOW. THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE UNITED STATES NEEDS TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION, UNLESS THEY DON'T MIND SHARING THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY WITH FOREIGN WORKERS who didn't pay in a dime

Yes PDBusa, that is a list of morons
laugh.gif

so, it turns out "Government FOR the people" is in reality "Government IGNORING people". nice.

I gotta wonder if some of these issues/decisions are BURRIED in other 500 page documents people create to pass other laws of silly things no one can ever keep up with? Gotta love the information age... we've come so far [smirk]

I don`t understand how giving them SSN compromise yours? they will pay SS tax. Now they don`t.

"UNLESS THEY DON'T MIND SHARING THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY WITH FOREIGN WORKERS who didn't pay in a dime"

I'm not sure why we need an "official language" and why they're wasting time voting on such a thing. English is taught as the primary language here...isn't that good enough? If you want to communicate with someone that speaks a different language, learn it! If you're not worried about it, so be it. This is of course only my bleeding liberal opinion
smile.gif

PD, you may as well change those Rs to Ds because that's what they really are.

We are once again a melting pot of ethnicities and nationalities, but this time it's based on a welfare state.

Oh sorry, did I offend anyone?

Let me say in advance that I appologize to anyone anywhere if anything I say be deemed offensive or incorrect. My sole purpose in life is to make everyone feel welcome and secure in the environment that I and those before me help to build. Please take whatever I have freely with no obligation to repay or even say thanks. Anything I can do to create equality within our society regardless of any personal freedoms I may loose is a blessing in disguise.

Mi casa es su casa.

it would be great if you could post some proof or a link to where you got your info.......yea i could look into it myself but then again i didnt post it. Somthing that troubles me is why are we posting politics on a bike forum anyway? Any idiot should know this will start a shite storm....then again i have noticed most people on this forum have the same political ideals, and those who dont generaly get pushed to the wayside.

rant.gif

Looks like the dumbocrats want the Mexicans and Arabs to vote for them. And I would be willing to bet the next president will be a dumbocrat too. People are stupid. They are going to show Dub ya how mad they are. Talk about biting of your nose to spite your face.  
rant.gif

rant.gif

(Super Trucker @ Jun. 15 2007,19:43)
rant.gif

Looks like the dumbocrats want the Mexicans and Arabs to vote for them. And I would be willing to bet the next president will be a dumbocrat too. People are stupid. They are going to show Dub ya how mad they are. Talk about biting of your nose to spite your face.  
rant.gif
1st mexican /arabs..... cant vote unless they are citizens.
2nd the next prez will be a "dumbocrat" due to the wonderful job our current prez has accomplished.
3rd obviously people are dumb....we re-elected bush.
4th we have no proof this post is even legit.

rant.gif

I'm going to start voting Democrat...the sooner this country hits rock bottom, the sooner we can start rebuilding it to what it once was. Even states still inhabited by clear thinking, intelligent people are getting f***ed during the votes because of the populations of the major cities who vote for whoever is gonna give them the most free sh** while they sit on their porch and collect disability and not for what's best for the country.

rant.gif

sorry lot boy, but PD is top notch in the quality control book

A quick search, www.google.com with the words senate voting record on english produced this vote page

I'm sure the other is just as factual, however proving the first, I'll teach ya how to fish for the other.... if you look at this page you'll be able to see what was done by our senate reps.

For shids and grins, I've included the house of representatives link here

oh yeah and FWIW, I dont think learning another language is all that bad, but consider the consequences and tax implications of requiring more than just english signs, letters, flyers, the bizzillions of things that the goverments all print and maintain. Having to do so in multiple languages winds up costing the tax payers billions of dollars a year. Think of where that same $$ could be spent instead?

Also, I am pretty sure when I get to social security collection time, its going to be dry, yet I'm paying into it every day that I go to work. There is NO fuggin way I'm comfortable with an * illegal * immigrant getting those funds EVER I dont count on social security as a retirment fund as many have done and still do, but it pisses me off to think I'm payin for some bastid to live 10x better than they could in their own country and never have done a damn thing to deserve it here.
rant.gif

(zukracer @ Jun. 16 2007,06:42) sorry lot boy, but PD is top notch in the quality control book

A quick search, www.google.com with the words senate voting record on english produced this vote page

I'm sure the other is just as factual, however proving the first, I'll teach ya how to fish for the other.... if you look at this page you'll be able to see what was done by our senate reps.

For shids and grins, I've included the house of representatives link here
thank you .....i will be spending alot of time on those pages. If these claims are true then i will have lost all hope for our goverment......could be a sad day indeed.

Back