If the 'poop matches your pooch' you're in trouble!

From reading the article, the reason for this is because owners cant pick up after their dogs. Cant say I blame the condo's, if I was paying 10 to 12k a year for clean up and replacement of damaged goods, I would be upset too.

TwoTone I agree with you as it sucks to step on a freshy!
But still it just sounds absolutely crazy to be DNA testing poop.

TwoTone I agree with you as it sucks to step on a freshy!
But still it just sounds absolutely crazy to be DNA testing poop.

Don't see any other solution since the the dog owners won't take responsibility, the other alternative is to ban pets. Which doesn't seem fair to the people who do take care of their pets droppings. Maintenance cost get tagged or added to residents I am sure not everyone has a dog, so the people who don't want pets cause of the hassle still end up paying..

How much you wanna bet the people against are the ones who don't clean up after theirs and don't mind living with the stench and cleaning cost.

But I would want the collection of evidence properly video taped sealed in and evidence type bag and how many hands or departments is going through, if they are going to CSI this crime don't do it 1/2 arrss:laugh:

thank goodness i live out in the countryside lol i just let the dogs out in the back field, natural fertalizer :thumbsup: but different scenario....i used to live in an apartment, picked up after my dogs all the time, but got blamed for it and even got to the point where they were going to fine me. luckily my sis in law is a lawyer and nipped it in the bud quick, but yeap i think it's cool. i would say dna test my dogs poop anyday.:thumbsup:

Yes it feels great to reach down with a plastic bag inside out and pick that up.
I used to do it years ago when I lived with my mother. Had to walk the dog with a plastic bag hanging out of your pocket clearly displayed or they would come out running 'you're gonna pick that up right!' :)

I have nothing to say. ???
Don't own a dog if you can't or don't want to pick up after them, especially in a condominum community. People are such nasty, lazy pigs.

Ohhh my friends... Just wait.... I can see the court room now... Your honor the maintenance man did not use fresh latex gloves when he picked up the dog crap sample... We have forensic specalist that will testify the sample was contaminated... Just wait till fido has to try on the leather glove......

cap

Ohhh my friends... Just wait.... I can see the court room now... Your honor the maintenance man did not use fresh latex gloves when he picked up the dog crap sample... We have forensic specalist that will testify the sample was contaminated... Just wait till fido has to try on the leather glove......

cap

Well Cap you know what they said:

'If the dog didnt S**t you must acquit'
:rofl:

If more neighborhoods require this they will be able to catch serial poopers. I know there are dogs out there that don't poop where they eat.:poke:

I need someone to come out here and check and see if the Sample's :laugh: are from my Cattle, or my neighbors. We've go LOTS to choose from and they're really BIG SAMPLES :rofl:

IMO they could save $ by doing what another .org member has done.

Just pour some bacon grease on the mounds and let the dogs pick up after themselves!!

Back