If the Hayabusa ever breaks down

Miguel I try to lift with good form . I had a close friend who is a Dr ( chiropractor ) review my 301 lift . He said it was good . I'm close to a 1 rep max anyway . Imagine best might be 350 to 365 fresh , and warmed up . Captain there was a gym Trainer who came over to me afterwards . This man was roughly 6' 8 " tall about 310 to 320 lb . I be willing to bet he could load a busa in a truck alone with no ramps :)

My weight 143 lb lift 325 lb
You gotta include the 45 lb olympic bar, dude! That's more like 375, hey? :crazy: AWESOME!!!!

When I was in my weightlifting prime in my early thirties, I was 215 lbs. I have a long torso which probably gives me some extra strength in my spinal erectors but I just stopped at 300 (including bar) for deadlifts. I felt it was too risky to go higher on the weight. If something gives, it's gonna give hard! Looks like you have done this a lot and are aware of proper form. Some day here, I'm gonna have to get back to heavy weights. For the last year I have been lifting extremely light weights and massive reps. Most gym rats laugh at that approach but I'm working my way back up. Hey the best exercise is the one you will do right? Doesn't do you any good if you don't do it.

You gotta include the 45 lb olympic bar, dude! That's more like 375, hey? :crazy: AWESOME!!!!

When I was in my weightlifting prime in my early thirties, I was 215 lbs. I have a long torso which probably gives me some extra strength in my spinal erectors but I just stopped at 300 (including bar) for deadlifts. I felt it was too risky to go higher on the weight. If something gives, it's gonna give hard! Looks like you have done this a lot and are aware of proper form. Some day here, I'm gonna have to get back to heavy weights. For the last year I have been lifting extremely light weights and massive reps. Most gym rats laugh at that approach but I'm working my way back up. Hey the best exercise is the one you will do right? Doesn't do you any good if you don't do it.
thats a old video , and that was with the bar included . These days I lift a mere 365 to 390 . 390 is my best

You know, I've never dead-lifted...I've been dead-tired, dead-wrong, on the range I was dead-eyed, I was even a dead-ant (it's a basic training thing), but never dead-lifted.
Dead-ant? In basic there were half buried foot lockers like gravestones everywhere and they all had ‘Rodney’ printed on them. Same thing? Felt sorry for anyone actually named Rodney.

Dead-ant? In basic there were half buried foot lockers like gravestones everywhere and they all had ‘Rodney’ printed on them. Same thing? Felt sorry for anyone actually named Rodney.

When we were too slow in our gas drills mostly, our instructors would make us lay on the ground on our backs and wave our arms and legs around like were dying ants (I guess). They'd do this and take their times having us recover...it didn't matter if it was raining or snowing, we still got the dead ant treatment.

When I got to the rank I could shut this down, I did.

#AAAsucks ~ @c10 ~ #c10Bryan ~ #Dynamite ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Nice!!! It is good to see another member here who likes to crush weights. My obsessions have always been bikes, weights, cars and sports. (And yes I realize this is an old post, I look at the date to every one before I post given Red’s antics lol)

Reactions: c10
Back