If I planned a Midwest MnG in Wisconsin...

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
How many would attend and when would you prefer it to happen. I'm leaning toward later on in the summer. Not fall, but later in summer.

Let me know, I'm more interested in a rough idea of when, and how many people before I plan one all out. :whistle:

GsxrBots

Registered
I was leaning toward early September to be honest. August could get a little "sticky."

RedBusarider

Registered
I'd come. End of August would be fine with me as I like warm weather much more then cold.

Could do the first week of September before labor day as Labor Day is on the 7th of Sept.

What did you have in mind for rides and places to see?
What kind of time frame are you thinking - a couple of days - a few days - a week?
Rides returning to a home base everyday?

GsxrBots

Registered
The Meet N Greets are usually weekend ordeals. Some come in on Friday night, some roll in Saturday morning. We usually do a group ride for a few hours on Saturday, then eat, mingle, create horrible nicknames for members, get embarrased, etc. etc. Lodging (VERY MUCH DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF THE GROUP) could be here, otherwise I have a decent sized back yard if anyone is up for camping or there is an actual campground less than 1/4 mile from my house and hotels less than 10 minutes from here. Our group rides are laid back, just getting out and enjoying each other's company mainly. Nothing crazy.

MnG's are usually more of a social event than a riding event. Most of the riding is just getting to one. ;)

Let's keep this thread going and maybe we'll just make a date out of it!

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
i'm interested...not sure what my schedule is going to be like at that point but will make it if at all possible :beerchug:

Hesitate

Registered
:thumbsup: Lets do it Botts! It would be great to finally meet everyone. Nothing like a bunch of Experienced Riders all getting together for some Friendly Fun!!!

GsxrBots

Registered
Ok, so we have a few guys.. It sounds like it's worth planning. I'll start looking at the calendar and make a thread so we can vote on a weekend. :thumbsup:

MOCKIN U

Registered
:thumbsup: Lets do it Botts! It would be great to finally meet everyone. Nothing like a bunch of Experienced Riders all getting together for some Friendly Fun!!!
Experienced in pulling out in front of little red trucks maybe? UGH, was just thinking about that today. What a bullet I dodged there huh bud?

Hesitate

Registered
Mockin, you have no idea how close you were from ruining your Busa. But you know what, that was one hell of a great ride. :lol:

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Man, I thought Bots was back too.........he's busy Jeepin' now. :(

Latest Bikes

• Hayabusa Addict
    From back to front; 2014 9.99 index champion 2005 all motor class...
    • Motonutz916
    • Updated:
  • My Gen 3 Busa
    Photos of my 10 year freshen up on my 2009 Hayabusa. Parts highlights...
    • fallenarch
    • Updated:
  • Art 05 Hayabusa
    hayabusa 05
    • VIPER
    • Updated:
  • toads L2
    L2 as it is ridden today
    • ROADTOAD1340
    • Updated:
  • Busa in another part of Cornwall
    Cotehele pretty spot but residents didn't appreciate the Busa. I guess...
    • Grumpyoldjohn
    • Updated:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daveoh32