If anyone is interested,

Relsek

Registered
I didn't get to ride the busa this weekend, my daughter was getting married.

We held her wedding at a "nearby ranch" and had the ceremony in an old pole barn.

She and I rode up on a white carriage pulled by a Clydesdale.
It was a Western Themed wedding.

Here I am giving the driver instructions.

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108608136 -->

tn_100_0685.JPG

Cogratulations Kevin! Looks like she had a beautiful ceremony..

They are on a cruise to Cozumel and the Caymen Islands right now, they won't be back 'til the weekend.
smile.gif

Congrats to the newlyweds! And thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like it was a nice set-up.
beerchug.gif

I dunno Kev.... you an' the missus seem ok , but yer little bride doesn't seem all that thrilled to be marryin' one of the Klampette's....

the_fix.jpg

it could be JUST ME....

but....

isn't the girl supposed to hold onto the man's arm, not visa-versa....

the_second_fix.jpg

Congratulations. Brings back memories of my wedding almost two years ago. No horse, no carriage but plenty of shiyat !!

I guess next you'll be a grandad, good luck, I still haven't had any kids yet.

laugh.gif
I'm sure that her apparant lack of happy was purely nerves... Come on RSD, Remember back to when you had the gown on not to long ago... It was pretty spooky wasn't it?

----------------------------
CONGRATULATIONS KEV, SO one down, how many more to go??? Best of luck to the new couple! Looks like it was a good time... Well for everyone but the bride.
laugh.gif
She does look a bit spooked...

THe Horse draw buggy is a great idea too... Though I bet it snarled things out on I-4...
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Congrats Kevin, Your daughter and son-in-law make a great couple... all the best to the newlywed
biggrin.gif

Back