If a car hits you...

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
... hope you're this lucky!

I saw this one a while ago but figured I'd post it now. Could be a repost, could be new here (or old to some).

Wag

Evil Demon Busa Rider
Donating Member
Registered
How many people have to drive by before someone stops to help? That blows me away.

--Wag--

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
(Wag @ Sep. 30 2006,04:05) How many people have to drive by before someone stops to help?  That blows me away.

--Wag--
Funny how the only person who stopped happened to also be on a bike (about 10 O'clock position).

I'm just glad the dude was able to walk away.

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
The dude was completely gearless and even landed on his feet... can't get any luckier than that! He must have had a rabbit's foot and his fingers crossed!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Want a cookie?
wow.gif

I figured somebody had to have posted it. It's too good.

I've seen pretty much every motorcycle related video on youtube. If you're a video nut like me, you probably have too. There's a lot of good ones there!

ppppfffffffff!!!!!! wuss! if that'd been me, that car woulda been totalled and I woulda kicked tha snot outa the driver after tearing them from the mangled wreck!

you saw what happend when I hit a semi, dintcha?
wow.gif

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 30 2006,01:21) The dude was completely gearless and even landed on his feet... can't get any luckier than that! He must have had a rabbit's foot and his fingers crossed!
+ 1000

He must have lifted his leg right before impact. And it sure looked like it was his fault. Although she was moving fast.

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvertical