"If 20 years ago...."

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
somebody told me that 20 years from that day that...I would own a bike with 160+rwhp and nearly 100ftlbs of torque which is capable of high 9 quarters and/or 200+ miles per hour (with light-moderate modifications) and that....i'd have a $3,000 sony computer in my masterbedroom through which i would be connected to millions of like minded sportbikers very much like myself via real time,motorcycle specific text messenging boards?

I'd of told'im..."You're High!"
laugh.gif

and as it turns out?.....i was
laugh.gif
...and...thanks for the buzz cap!
biggrin.gif

Great Job with the new board and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

Little did I know that 25 years ago when I was terrorizing the streets on my Cow 900 that it would one day be considered slow and wobbly. I thought the little dance she did over 100mph was par for the course.

Want a wobbly front end try the 1979 honda CB/X 6 cylinder. They put a fork brace on it the next year. Too little too late.

Uhhhh - my parents didn't even know each other 20 years ago...
sad.gif

oh I remember those wobbles. made for an exciting ride, you were fine if you didn't try to slow down, that's when things got interesting.

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 07 2006,11:36)
(MC MUSTANG @ Sep. 07 2006,08:15) Uhhhh - my parents didn't even know each other 20 years ago...
sad.gif
They still dont !  
laugh.gif
See, try to share some personal information and look what they do - they mock and make fun...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No crap about the Kawi wobbles...my '80 KZ1000 made me think that an earthquake was happening once. 20 years ago...I was preparing to watch the ball get through Buckner and prolong the Red Sox's suffering. Yeah, I'm a baseball freak. Thanks for the memories, Bill
smile.gif

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 07 2006,14:37) Wow Shawn it looks like you have developed a post post stutter.
Ha! Don't know what yer talking about...
laugh.gif

try the tank slap and wobble of a vmax accelerateing or decelerateing in a curve

20 years ago I had just sold my old GS750E because I couldn't afford to keep it and my GS1150ES! I loved both of them! I rode the 750 to my high school graduation... in my gown! Its all down hill from there!

Back