Idyllwild Run

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone up for going to Idyllwild this weekend?

Will have to occur on Sunday...

Shout out the interest level and I'll throw some routes together.

Scar

Busa_Road_Trip_8.jpg

But if you're going all the way to Idylwild, you definately have to do 7 levels!

That's the 243 to Banning, right? ...or the 78 (9?) to Palm Desert?

How do you say Spaghetti Bowl???

I love that road. Lived out there for a couple of years and it's there that I got back in to motorbiking after a few years of 'not'.

Where are you, Charles?

Long Beach area.

If you guys ride late enough, I could possibly meet you after work. I'll work until 3pm or 5pm on Sunday.

Yeah, Sunday fer sher.  Saturday I'm taking 25 reps from my SoCal distributor to the DelMar Horse Track for a day of fun in the sun...then off to the house of my boss for a grill out.

Should be fiscally rewarding...cha-ching!

I'll get some shots for you, Lou.  Charles...lemme check the sked and I'll let you know what time we can hit it.

would love to go. But I've already got a track day (MMP practice, setup, shakedown) so I wont be able to make it. I've done that route with the Busa SoCal ride with Charles, et.al last year. FUN!!!!!!! 7 levels rocks!

Thanks. Next time a little more notice, I promise... I'm usually out there from SD once or more per month.

beerchug.gif

Thanks.

Next time a little more notice,
I promise . . .

I'm usually out there from SD once or more per month.

beerchug.gif

We've got a WCS ride today ~ Login ~ you'll see the meet - up link too !

You'll need to be logged in there ~ ^ ~ I'll post pictures from today's ride . . .

600_435491617.jpe

Back