Idle problem

darth frosty

Registered
I just finished Installing my brocks megaphone. I have a PC with brocks map and did the small airbox mod. When I start the bike it will start and run if I twist the throttle soon as I let go engine dies. It wont run long enough for me to see what rpm its trying to idle at. Should I boost the idle up and try or could there be something I'm missing?

No bro,i also put the brocks alien head short megaphone on,the guys at Tocc DOWNLOADED map into my PC and she was still popping on the ride home,I have the small airbox mod also.I had to go get it dyno'd,she sounds as fast as she is now,and very smooth

just wanted to add,i had a full hindle carbon fiber on there before the brocks,this with a custom map and she still ran rough after changeing out exhausts.
custom mapping is the way to go

I love you guys. Thanks Proud dad. I go look at where the airbox connects to the throttle body and a single little hose is not connected. Plug it in and it idles fine. That megaphone is a beast.

Thanks guys
beerchug.gif

Picture496.jpg

HAD THE SAME PROBLEM, BROCK PIPE ALSO. I MPUT MY LAPTOP ON THE BIKE AND WENT DOWN ON THE NUMBERS IN THE MAP. I WENT TO 10 AT 1250 AND 8 AT 1500 RPM. HELPED SOME , GOING TO LEAN IT DOWN SOME MORE. I AM IN TX.

Back