Idle adjustment mod

BusaSamurai

There Can Be Only One INSTIGATOR * * * *
Donating Member
Registered
Problems with idle not staying adjusted here is the Right way to do it with out glue ,silicone or another nut..
Go to the Stealer ship and ask for part #13270 And #13279 it is the adjusting screw and extension and bracket from a 2000 Busa it will bring the adjustment screw out beside the right side fairing and you can adjust while sitting at a red light without tools . but since i have done mine and set it . It has not moved i guess the longer screw and spring keep it tight. For some reason they changed the Design after 2000 ..

Heres some pics.. More at bottom of posts. The brackets bolts to a factory hole that is for this application . For somreason they did away with the extension but still drill and tap hole for it..

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156362104 -->

DSC03632.JPG

Your stealership is actually your friend. They are selling below MSRP on those two items.

They retail for $37.10 and $5.51. Plus with an additional 10% from that you are close to mail order price.

I can ship both items anywhere in the US for $39.00.

Let me know if I can help.

Kevin

Could someone post up an actual shot of the things mounted on the bike please,Thanks,NJ.

Will take a picture when i get to the house.About 330 pm eastern time..

Another pic not the best camara fairing is pulled away from bike that is why there is a gap.

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156361988 -->

DSC03633.JPG

Another pic

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156362074 -->

DSC03631.JPG

I have done alot of mods to my bike and this byfar was one of the best.For the price when I got the bike new I kept having to adjust it and a friend of mine had a 2000 model . So I figures i would try . And it works great...

Your stealership is actually your friend. They are selling below MSRP on those two items.

They retail for $37.10 and $5.51. Plus with an additional 10% from that you are close to mail order price.

I can ship both items anywhere in the US for $39.00.

Let me know if I can help.

Kevin
OK, Kevin - Hook me up with one of those setups.

PM sent!

Is it a flexible device (looks like it's winding from the diagram above)?

Back