IDK who keeps doing this ???? But STOP IT!!!

OPk I'll stop:laugh:

actually no...not gonna stop, gonna send you some icy rain this weekend ride around on THAT ...punk:poke::laugh:

I hear you guys cry about the weather but yet only few of yall get up and move. I was sick of the snow, put in for a transfer and boom. Now i reside in Tampa. Yall made the bed, now lay in it...quietly

I just spent all morning digging out AGAIN! 14 heavy inches here. :banghead:
That's what she said... :whistle:

I hear you guys cry about the weather but yet only few of yall get up and move. I was sick of the snow, put in for a transfer and boom. Now i reside in Tampa. Yall made the bed, now lay in it...quietly

You down south guys are the ones cryin' about the weather this winter. :poke: I'm just crabby we aren't getting much snow up here. It's cold out, it might as well snow! :beerchug:

Global warming my butt!! If it was warm it would be because of global warming.. Now its too cold because of global warming!! Bunch of garbage...

Global warming my butt!! If it was warm it would be because of global warming.. Now its too cold because of global warming!! Bunch of garbage...

I think they call it Global Climate Change now. With record periods of highs and lows, no one knows what call it.

HellFire I live just west of Buffalo and its something we have here from time to time. A thunder storm with snow would be no suprise here...

Ok time to head down under guys the only trouble we are having atm is which way do I go beach,bush or mountains heck I just can't choose:dunno: ........may as well do all of them:laugh:

:thumbsup:

Sick of UK weather, long dark damp cold winters,
Sold everything and moved to Brisbane Australia.
We get rain and cooler months but havent seen a frost in 7 years.
If you value riding all year round move somewhere suitable.

Actually I am happy with the cold right now. Lord knows in about two months it will hit over a hundred.

If you guys are going to send any cold weather anywhere, send it my way overseas.

Stop send that cold air down south !!!!! Please!!!! Im trying to RIDE :whistle:

What exactly are you calling "cold?" I was in Miami in January back in 03 and the people outside were wearing heavy jackets and snow gloves.... It was 65º.... I was in a sleeveless shirt and shorts, lol.

Back