Idiots on Ebay

dezzy7

Registered
Got my first complaint on ebay. Some idiot complained that the NEW GEL SEAT I sold him was ROCK HARD and that I had advertised it FELT LIKE NEW..... Am I wrong or doesn't everyone know that a NEW GEL SEAT feels hard till you put enough miles on it to conform it to your butt
rock.gif
?

Okay I'm just venting, you can put this in another catagory later, butt (yeah that was intentional) whats you'll opinion on the Gel seat
rock.gif

rock.gif

Disclose, disclose, disclose.

It helps to read descriptions and feedbacks on other auctions of the same or similar items before listing and keep constant communication with buyers.

It's a drag, I know, but at least for every idiot buyer, there are about 100 good ones, at least enough to keep over 98% positive feedback if you deal in volume.
wink.gif

Yeah, don't sweat it Dezzy7, you get to put your own comments in the feedback section too. Shucks my gel seat was too soft, I'm riding on a Corbin now.

DJ

I don't get it. Why would it be your fault the seat feels hard? Is it not just a standard gel seat? Man-o-man, sounds like this guy is in bad need of a good ole fashion butt kickin'. Hopefully he is not a member....did he communicate before he bashed you?
poke.gif

yeah what you determine as hard and what his interpretation of hard are two different things.... tell him to get a life
laugh.gif

It takes all kinds. Sorry to hear this guy gave you a red flag.
Just wait until summer when he starts complaining that now it feels like he's sitting on a water bed.
laugh.gif

I don't get it. Why would it be your fault the seat feels hard? Is it not just a standard gel seat? Man-o-man, sounds like this guy is in bad need of a good ole fashion butt kickin'. Hopefully he is not a member....did he communicate before he bashed you?  
poke.gif
Nope he bought the seat in Nov, and he posted the complaint 1-20-04. And I hadn't heard anything from him at all. No complaint, no request for a refund, nada. Just pops up and says the seat is hard... Mind you a Gel seat is gonna seem hard till your butt shapes it and in the winter months its gonna be as hard as it is soft in the heat of summer..

But hey i've overcome, and I appreciate you guys letting me vent.

Back