Identifying Hayabusa.org

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Flying SwanWe should all wear our Hayabusa.org t-shirt or something that will identify all of us belonging to this website. Just like these ladies have their colours. Any ideas gang? [/QUOTE]

I had a decal made for my bike months ago. I will re-post a picture tomorrow so you guys will see what the decals will look like.

Unfortunately, I am not a T-Shirt kind of guy...more of a muscle shirt guy. Additionally, you can't wear the
T-shirt everyday (who would want to?), and the shirts often get covered by jackets. So here is my idea Captain...

director.gif
P A T C H E S      
director.gif
P A T C H E S      
director.gif
P A T C H E S    
director.gif
P A T C H E S  
Patches can be sewn to your favorite attire. They can be affixed to jackets, pants, and caps...that way we can represent the club everyday, not just when we remember to wash the shirt.

This might take a bit of work, but I would pay for the right to wear the patch, and I think others will as well. You can generate good revenue to support the great work you are doing.

What do you guys think? Let Cap know.

Thinker

director.gif

director.gif

director.gif

PATCHES ARE A GREAT IDEA BUT DON'T LOOSE THE SHIRTS (I'M A T-SHIRT GUY,every day). HOW ABOUT MUSCLE SHIRTS WITH THE LOGO?

Cap is working on stickers right now. More shirts coming too. I better get to work.
devil.gif

PATCHES ARE A GREAT IDEA BUT DON'T LOOSE THE SHIRTS (I'M A T-SHIRT GUY,every day). HOW ABOUT MUSCLE SHIRTS WITH THE LOGO?[/QUOTE]

Oh Yes...I'm talking multiple choice. Lots of people are T-Shirt people...gotta keep those. I am just talking in addition.

A lot of people are ball cap people too. More to consider I guess.

What exactly is a girlie shirt?
rock.gif
I am fixing to order some new shirts, what are they, half shirts?
rock.gif
? Halter top. mid riff what is it?

rock.gif

I agree with busachick,
I need a girlie t-shirt as well. They are t-shirts that are tight, short sleeves, long sleeves, no sleeves doesn't matter as long as it's tight. Like this for example with a logo in the corner.

t_shirt1me.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
omg flying swan, Capt get the girly t's. I just received my ss but caps and muscle t's sound good. I like the patch also.

Yea, I agree the girlie shirts need to be available, caps and patches sound good as well. I will be showin off mt shirt as soon as it comes in. Can't wait.

uh

send me a broschure once the line up is complete....

this all sounds good, but remember that it takes alot of spare change to generate this stuff... If we were to pre-pay it might be more attainable....

Back