Identify this due-hickie

D.Hughes

Registered
A little lost as to what this is... I have played with it and don't see any change in the performance of my bike or anything... One side is a switch with G on the top and B on the bottom and the other side is a dial.

05 Busa
Slip on Two Brothers

IMG_20180723_200437088.jpg

IMG_20180723_200443944.jpg

IMG_20180723_200509529.jpg

That looks like a dimmer switch... did or do you have blue gauges on your scoot? That is what the background lighting dimmer switches usually look like.

It maybe... I followed it and looks like the previous owner cut the wires and hide them under some shrink wrap. So i guess I figured out it goes to nothing... LOL But from what I can see it does look like an aftermarket lighting kit.
THanks

Looks like the same little box on my bike. Roll the wheel on it at night and see if your cluster lights go dim or get brighter.

That's for Illumaglow gauge faces. Converter and dimmer switch. I have a set. They work very nicely. Somewhat of a cluster frying risk though. If the liquid filled tapes going into the tac and speedo crack, it's short cicuit all over everything they drip on. Doubtful you would have a problem with that at this stage but you might want to check on it. If your speedo goes up to 210 mph, those are Ilumaglows still in there. I guess I would take them out if they're in and the tapes are snipped...although it seems pretty unlikely they would cause a problem if they have not already.

Back