Identify This Busa

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Please identify this Silver/Gray Busa. Rumor is that it is the secret machine owned by BACharles. However, after all this time, there is NO way he would post merely one photo, and not even on its own thread. Plus, I believe that Brian had his inner fairings painted. If this is his bike, it must be an old photo.

Vicious3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Greg if you must know, that is my bike. The inner fairings are at the painter getting a couple more coats of clear coat on them. I wanted to ride, so I haven't put them on yet. I didn't want to give away the suspense just yet because I have a few other tricks up my sleeve that will be done before Laguna. I've got a couple more shots on my computer at work that I will share with you guys. Mind you, that this is just a sampler. The big tamale is on its way. You've trusted me this long, so just give me a few more weeks.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian,
awsome setup!!!

after seeing your bike, My bike most definitely will not be ready for laguna. since its down at the moment. i am going to have a lot of parts chromed and polished.

-E

"Big Bikes and Big Trucks"...I luv you MF's!!!!That shat is tight to death..."STUNNAH" needs to get back to work before he get's left behind...

I'll have the custom painted inners by then so guesss what...? NO STICKERS!

Brian

Well Greg if you must know, that is my bike.  The inner fairings are at the painter getting a couple more coats of clear coat on them.  I wanted to ride, so I haven't put them on yet.  I didn't want to give away the suspense just yet because I have a few other tricks up my sleeve that will be done before Laguna.  I've got a couple more shots on my computer at work that I will share with you guys.  Mind you, that this is just a sampler.  The big tamale is on its way.  You've trusted me this long, so just give me a few more weeks.

Brian
You know I have to give you crap...was looking for a grand intro.

Man the ride is sweet! What does it say on your seat? Decal or stitching?

Is Nick painting your Inner Fairings? Did you keep the originals on the bike and have new ones painted? That is what I wanted to do. But it is like oral surgery trying to get mine done. I am really frustrated and disgusted.

That Mutha is tight "B" now put some frame slider on her.

Thanx for all the props guys. Man, people are truly anal about those damn stickers aren't they? O.K., I'll have to remove those also. Especially the one on the tank. Not really concerned about the ones on the inners because they will be replaced by the end of the week with my painted ones. Now am I back in everyone's good graces?
rock.gif
Sheesh!

Brian

BA.....what kind of seats are those....are those special Gel seats? And the rear (riders) seat....what does it say on the top....can't make it out from the pics.

Nice Bike...Ms. Kennedy is looking good.

Man the ride is sweet! What does it say on your seat? Decal or stitching?

Is Nick painting your Inner Fairings?
To answer those two questions Greg:

The rear seat was stitched with the words "Brian's BUSA" to give it that owner's touch. Cost me about $10 to have it done on the SecondLook skin. Now puttin' your a$$ on Brian's Busa has a literal meaning.

No Nick didn't do my inners. I had them done at RaceReady. I wanted Nick to do mine because he sands the texture out of the inners and gives it a cleaner look. I was on a budget at the time (buying the new house and all), so I bought a set from RaceReady for $170. The color matches well, but the guy doesn't put any clear coat on the inners. Just so happens I have a buddy who paints and is clear coating the inners for me for FREE (Damn! I love that word). They look great with or without the texture. I really like Nick's work so that's why I kept my originals so that I can send them to him one day. The set from RaceReady, I will keep in case a board member goes down and happens to need a set (they'll just be stuck with silver/grey). Hopefully this doesn't happen.

Brian
afro.gif

That Mutha is tight "B" now put some frame slider on  her.
Man you just don't know how bad I want some, but I really don't want to cut my fairing. I saw some on someone's bike that mounted right into the fairing bolt hole. Now why is it that I can't find that picture anymore?
rock.gif
I think it was SirUKBusa's bike if I remember correctly.

Brian

BA.....what kind of seats are those....are those special Gel seats?  And the rear (riders) seat....what does it say on the top....can't make it out from the pics.

Nice Bike...Ms. Kennedy is looking good.
Those are SecondLook seat skins.  I bought some gel inserts to put in place of the foam under the original seat cover.  Just added the gel inserts and put the skins on myself with a heavy duty staple gun and some upholster's staples.  That is not as easy a job as some may think.  Those corners are a muthafatha to work around.  I took the rear skin to a local monogram shop and they did the stitch job for $10.  It says "Brian's BUSA" on the rear seat.  So when I say..."Don't put your a$$ on Brian's Busa, I really mean it.
laugh.gif
"

BTW, that's now Mrs. Kennedy. We are formally married now. Been with her for a year now and she's definitely been good to me.

Brian

Man you got one sweet busa. She does great honors to jayne kennedy lololol. I might need to get some seat work done myself once she's back up and running.

The painted fairing are coming but that may be an end of the season mod for me, since i'm not sure i want to go without them while waiting for them to be done.

Once again SWEET BIKE!

Back