Icon Pursuit gloves

monster

Wherever I May Roam
Donating Member
Registered
I really wanted these for Christmas but they were out of stock everywhere. I mean everywhere. My wife even called a couple board sponsors. Anyway I found them for $34.99, they sell for $50 most places. I got the black perforated.

apparel-icon-gloves-pursuit.jpg

Oh and they do not have a lot of palm padding so that may factor into your decision.

I'll mail you mine if you want to try them

(heavybusa @ Feb. 12 2007,10:40) Oh and they do not have a lot of palm padding so that may factor into your decision.

I appreciate the offer Grer. You're good peeps
beerchug.gif
I already paid for 'em so it'll be cool. I def don;t need a ton of padding on the palms. I bought them for summer. Will they be too warm? I figuered with the perf they'd be ok.

(monster @ Feb. 12 2007,10:44)
(heavybusa @ Feb. 12 2007,10:40) Oh and they do not have a lot of palm padding so that may factor into your decision.

I appreciate the offer Grer.  You're good peeps  
beerchug.gif
  I already paid for 'em so it'll be cool.  I def don;t need a ton of padding on the palms.  I bought them for summer.  Will they be too warm?  I figuered with the perf they'd be ok.
you wont get hot at all, they are well ventelated.

I've worn them on cool days and you get a nice breeze.

The one down fall is that the spot between the thumb and index stretches but has not torn.

The leather is soft and you can feel the controls well.

(heavybusa @ Feb. 12 2007,11:11)
(monster @ Feb. 12 2007,10:44)

I appreciate the offer Grer.  You're good peeps  
beerchug.gif
  I already paid for 'em so it'll be cool.  I def don;t need a ton of padding on the palms.  I bought them for summer.  Will they be too warm?  I figuered with the perf they'd be ok.
you wont get hot at all, they are well ventelated.

I've worn them on cool days and you get a nice breeze.

The one down fall is that the spot between the thumb and index stretches but has not torn.

The leather is soft and you can feel the controls well.
exactly the kind of info I was after. Thanks dude
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I actually have the black ones.
smile.gif
and I like'em. May not offer as much protection as leather but in Texas i was shooting for air flow with protection

(heavybusa @ Feb. 12 2007,07:40) Oh and they do not have a lot of palm padding so that may factor into your decision.

Hey, mail em to me, I want to try them all summer
laugh.gif

where is the link. for where they came from. i want a set

hey heavybusa can i barow them when dado is done with them?? J/K

I've got a white pair. great gloves. real easy to break in. Do not wear in the winter. you'll freeze. also white gloves get real dirty...lol

frozen.gif

Back