ICON Motorhead leather jacket

Its a nice thick leather jacket that seems well built, the cut is nice..not too tall, not too short, not too agressive but just enough for a Busa. A large fit me nicely and I am 5' 9" and medium build. I normally wear a 44 jacket...I can squeeze into a 42 when I am not carrying an extra 15-20lbs around.
smile.gif

Im wearin it right now, no kiding!!! have it in black in "super chunky!" really its an xxl but its the only one that fits even close to the way thay are suppose to fit. I live by Icon gear. The fit is great, the price is nice and it looks good to boot!!!

I wear a US 48 size jacket typically, but before I bid on any on eBay I think I'd better go find some ICON jackets locally retailed to try on.

Now just to decide between Black or Red... I have a feeling it'll be a flip of the coin.

Contact GMBusa for the best deals on Icon gear
@ 540-910-0911--Paul

Im wearin it right now, no kiding!!! have it in black in "super chunky!" really its an xxl but its the only one that fits even close to the way thay are suppose to fit. I live by Icon gear. The fit is great, the price is nice and it looks good to boot!!!
I too have a double XL. I love my jacket, bro! It's one of the most comfortable I have worn. If you are cold blooded, beware. That low neck lets the air flow right in, but if you wear a turtle neck or mock turtle, you'll be fine. The turtle neck looks kinda dumb, but on cold days it's worth it just for the ride.
smile.gif

The armor that comes with the jacket is not the greatest, but the jacket itself is comfy, the leather is superthick, and it allows awesome ease of movement, i.e. it's not super stiff.

I'd recommend this jacket to anyone. And yeah, newenough.com is a great e-company. I got my jacket from them. I ordered one, it didn't fit, I sent it back no problem and had another jacket within a week. They are a great place to buy from.

Back