ICON gear

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
30 sec ICON video

Pretty funny video... anyway does any of you guyz & gals got ICON gear? Whats the verdict?

I am thinkin of the new bling jacket

dd_1_b.jpg

Joe, I was just pokin around on EBay... I dont understand how they work the bid
rock.gif
The post might say something like $20 then when I place a bid the price jumps and says " you been outbid " try $2 more and more and more ... wuwt?

Brian, what'd you pay for the super boot? Good protection for the way we ride? No knee draggin but u know ... I lean ... I go fast sometimes ...
wink.gif

I've only got ICON TiMax glooves, but I love them ... look good, feel good, fit good, and provide great protection.
Oh yeah and I have a pair of ICON Recon Pants too ... I alternate between them and Draggin Jeans.

<!--EDIT|sageronin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084826056 -->

rock.gif
 The post might say something like $20 then when I place a bid the price jumps and says " you been outbid " try $2 more and more and more ... wuwt?  

Brian, what'd you pay for the super boot? Good protection for the way we ride? No knee draggin but u know ... I lean ... I go fast sometimes ...
wink.gif
Cheapest place I've seen them so far is at Parts411.com. I paid something like $90 for the pair. Believe me when I say they are comfortable. Just ask BulletTrain.

Brian

I have an icon ti-max jacket,recon boots and icon gloves.All very well made comfortable and affordable.me likes.

Best prices I found so far :

Kneedraggers.com

Gloves
 Icon Barrier Gloves
 Select ColorBlackBlueRedWhiteYellow Select SizeSmallMediumLargeExtra Large2XL3XL MSRP: $79.95 KD's Price: $64.95  

Icon Bling Gloves
 Select ColorBlack/GoldBlue/Gold Select SizeMediumLargeExtra Large2XL3XL MSRP: $250.00 KD's Price: $195.00  

Icon Bling Short Gloves
 Select ColorBlack/GoldBlue/Gold Select SizeMediumLargeExtra Large2XL3XL MSRP: $200.00 KD's Price: $169.00  

Icon Burner Gloves
 Select ColorBlackBlueGrayRedYellow Select SizeSmallMediumLargeExtra Large2XL3XL MSRP: $100.00 KD's Price: $79.00  

Icon Hooligan Gloves
 Select ColorBlack/FlatBlue/BlackBlue/WhiteRed/BlackRed/White Select SizeSmallMediumLargeExtra Large2XL3XL MSRP: $69.95 KD's Price: $54.95  

Icon Patrol Gloves
 Select ColorBlackBlueRedWhiteYellow Select SizeSmallMediumLargeExtra Large2XL3XL MSRP: $89.95 KD's Price: $74.95  

Icon Super-Duty Gloves
 Select ColorBlackBlueRedTanWhite Select SizeSmallMediumLargeExtra Large2XL MSRP: $45.00 KD's Price: $39.00  

Icon Tarmac Gloves
 Select ColorBlackBlueOrangeRedYellow Select SizeSmallMediumLargeExtra Large2XL MSRP: $24.95 KD's Price: $19.00  

Icon TiMax Gloves
 Select ColorBlackBlueRedWhite Select SizeSmallMediumLargeExtra Large2XL3XL MSRP: $149.95 KD's Price: $129.00  

Icon TiMax Short Gloves
 Select ColorBlackBlueRedWhite Select SizeSmallMediumLargeExtra Large2XL3XL MSRP: $99.95 KD's Price: $79.95  

Boots
 Icon Motorhead Boots
 Select ColorStealthWhite Select Size78910111213 MSRP: $180.00 KD's Price: $139.99  

Icon Super-Duty Boots
 Select ColorBlackStealthTan Select Size67891011121314 MSRP: $90.00 KD's Price: $77.00  

Icon Womens Super-Duty Boots
 Select ColorBlackTan Select Size56789 MSRP: $90.00 KD's Price: $69.00  

Leather Jackets and Pants
 Icon Bling Leather Jacket
 Select ColorBlackBlue Select Size4042444648505254 MSRP: $425.00 KD's Price: $350.00  

Icon Burner Leather Jacket
 Select ColorBlackBlueGrayRedYellow Select SizeSmallMediumLargeExtra Large2XL3XL MSRP: $450.00 KD's Price: $365.00  

Icon Motorhead Leather Jacket
 Select ColorBlackBlueGreenRedWhiteYellow Select SizeSmallMediumLargeExtra Large2XL3XL MSRP: $349.00 KD's Price: $289.00  

Icon Neo Daytona Hero Leather Jacket
 Select ColorBlackBlueGreenRedWhiteYellow Select Size4042444648505254 MSRP: $399.95 KD's Price: $349.00  

Icon Neo Daytona Hero Womens Leather Jacket
 Select ColorWhite/Silver Select SizeExtra SmallSmallMediumLargeExtra Large MSRP: $399.95 KD's Price: $329.00  

Icon Neo Daytona Leather Jacket
 Select ColorBlackBlueRedWhite Select Size40424446485052 MSRP: $349.95 KD's Price: $289.00  

Icon Neo Daytona Womens Leather Jacket
 Select ColorBlackBlueRedWhite Select SizeExtra SmallSmallMediumLargeExtra Large MSRP: $349.95 KD's Price: $289.00  

Textile Jackets and Pants
 Icon Barrier Pants
 Select ColorBlackBlue Select Size28303234363840 MSRP: $89.95 KD's Price: $79.95  

Icon Recon Denim Pants
 Select ColorBlackBlue Select Size28303234363840 MSRP: $79.95 KD's Price: $67.95  

Icon TiMax Mesh Textile Jacket
 Select ColorBlackBlueGreenRedWhiteYellow Select SizeSmallMediumLargeExtra Large2XL MSRP: $214.95 KD's Price: $174.95  

Icon TiMax Mesh Textile Pants
 Select ColorBlack - Long LengthBlack - Std LengthWhite - Long LengthWhite - Std Length Select Size283032343638404244 MSRP: $130.00 KD's Price: $105.00  

Icon TiMax Textile Jacket
 Select ColorBlackBlueGreenRedWhiteYellow Select SizeSmallMediumLargeExtra Large2XL MSRP: $214.95 KD's Price: $179.95  

Icon TiMax Textile Pants
 Select ColorBlack - Long LengthBlack - Std LengthBlue - Long LengthBlue - Std Length Select Size283032343638404244 MSRP: $130.00 KD's Price: $105.00  

Tankbags and Soft Luggage
 Icon Urban Tank Bag
 Select ColorBlack  MSRP: $109.95 KD's Price: $83.00

anyone else found better? ? ?

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084947793 -->

I've got the Icon Recon Pants and love them. I'll be adding the TiMax Mesh Jacket for next summer.
cool.gif
Here is a pic of me with the Recon Pants.

Pops.JPG

Icon is good quality stuff and it looks good also.Icon gear owned:Recon pants very comfortable luv em,SuperDuty Gloves Luv em a little warm in the summer but not umbearable for the protection need gel palms,Barrier Jeans nice a little warm for the really hot weather.
I don't have clearence for the leather but I will get one soon but I'll buy the textile jacket first.I also hane the Ti max mesh and textile pants on order will give update when they arrive.

Go with Kneedraggers.com

<!--EDIT|jetset
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084982806 -->

Of course do not forget NewEnough.com....

Icon Gloves are the only thing I have seen in person, but they were indeed the Cat's Ass...

rock.gif

wink.gif
You set your max bid and then it automatically bids on your behalf. If the current bid is $20 and that bidder put a max of $40 then it would automatically outbid you until you bid more than $40.

Kneedraggers has the best prices I have seen anywhere, newenough.com has some of the Icon stuff at pretty good prices as well.

I have the TiMax Gloves(good fit, great protection, a little warm, looks great)

Revlis, weren't you looking for a good tank bag? This is the one...

Icon Urban Tank Bag(good size, lots of pockets, converts to a backpack, lightweight but strong magnets, has a flap that can be used to carry your jacket or helmet, map pocket, grommets for your headphone wires, I have speed tested it to 120 and no movement at all).

I also have the TiMax Jacket(CRASH Tested, the reinforced sections held up perfectly and the non reinforced held up great, good ventilation, no hard armor, kind of the short side, the back rides up a little)

I had an Icon Alliance Helmet(Crash tested as well, only had for about 2 weeks, good fit, pretty quiet, good ventilation, prevented a concussion on a pretty hard hit on my high side, but decided to go with a new Arai to protect the old noggen)

I have the Icon TiMax gloves.  I like them, but I will only wear them on my cruiser.  To me, with all the metal and bulk, they don't look "sportbike", especially Busa.  They do require some work to get on and off with all the hinged parts/flaps and velcro.

Stockerjo

Back