Icon fitting charts

booties_1

Registered
Does anyone know how Icon's women's leather jackets fit? I want to order one that I like, but I am wondering if they run big or smaller.

thanks.

MCMUSTANG should be some help....I think he wears one dem' pink Icon jackets.

Sir? Help the young lady out!

Does anyone know how Icon's women's leather jackets fit?  I want to order one that I like, but I am wondering if they run big or smaller.  

thanks.
Since Double D volunteered my help, here's a little research I was able to do while I was at "lunch":

KITTY JACKET SIZE CHART

MEASUREMENTS XS S M L XL
Chest 32 34 36 38 40
Arm Length 29 29.5 30 30.5 31

Pink_Jacket.jpg

Does anyone know how Icon's women's leather jackets fit?  I want to order one that I like, but I am wondering if they run big or smaller.  

thanks.
Since Double D volunteered my help, here's a little research I was able to do while I was at "lunch":

KITTY JACKET SIZE CHART

MEASUREMENTS XS  S      M  L  XL
Chest               32  34    36 38 40
Arm Length        29  29.5 30 30.5 31
There you go Booties.......Ask and you shall recieve. Good work Sir....."on the research".

thanks.

KITTY JACKET SIZE CHART

Thanks Sir. Appreciate your help.

if you visit the newenough.com site....they do give 1st hand descriptions on how they fit and under what conditions for most of their stuff. It comes in handy for knowing how a maker's products are sized...read the reviews there.

booties...I am 5'2" and 125 lbs, I tried on the Icon Kitty jacket and both S and M fit. M was more comfortable since it was not as tight as the S, but they both fit good! Nice jackets, loved the shape...definately helps!
biggrin.gif

thanks.

KITTY JACKET SIZE CHART

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shawn, I bet you look like a million bucks in that jacket.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

thanks.

KITTY JACKET SIZE CHART

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shawn, I bet you look like a million bucks in that jacket.
laugh.gif
You know it Bro!
thumbs-up.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

booties...I am 5'2" and 125 lbs, I tried on the Icon Kitty jacket and both S and M fit. M was more comfortable since it was not as tight as the S, but they both fit good! Nice jackets, loved the shape...definately helps!
biggrin.gif
damn...so vanessa...where in kissimmee will fellow busa riders find you?
pirate.gif

are you "affiliated" with thrasherfox? I happened to see the links and such...that's why I am asking.

booties...I am 5'2" and 125 lbs, I tried on the Icon Kitty jacket and both S and M fit.  M was more comfortable since it was not as tight as the S, but they both fit good!  Nice jackets, loved the shape...definately helps!  
biggrin.gif
damn...so vanessa...where in kissimmee will fellow busa riders find you?
pirate.gif

are you "affiliated" with thrasherfox? I happened to see the links and such...that's why I am asking.
BusaCruise: you lost me there...
rock.gif

Then again...I don't ride anymore.

Back