Iceman's LED Tail Lights

FLCN72

Registered
Some of you may remember that a member here has started offering aftermarket LED tail lights for sale. ICEMAN has a great product and I am loving the set he sent to me.

These things are very well made from thick aluminum, in my case anodized black. The wiring is heavy duty with connectors in place. Setting up the wiring was very straightforward and because of the connectors included -- can be easily altered later. I intend to transfer these to whatever bike I get next -- years down the road I hope.

I've set mine up to act as blinkers as well as brake lights. With the undertail I have there were some additional turn signals back there, so I wired them into the circuit. Though I changed the bulbs to red to match.

These LEDs are incredibly bright. My daytime pics do not do them justice.

Ice_Tail1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Turned off. You can see the shape of the canisters and how they blend nicely with the MotoTeck undertail.

Ice_Tail3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks sharp. I don't doubt that the ICEMANN has a quality product. I'd like to see some pics with the blinkers on if possible. I'm thinking I would like to do the undertail thing but would like to do something a bit different with the lights/blinkers.

Some of you may remember that a member here has started offering aftermarket LED tail lights for sale.  ICEMAN has a great product and I am loving the set he sent to me.

These things are very well made from thick aluminum, in my case anodized black.  The wiring is heavy duty with connectors in place.  Setting up the wiring was very straightforward and because of the connectors included -- can be easily altered later.  I intend to transfer these to whatever bike I get next -- years down the road I hope.

I've set mine up to act as blinkers as well as brake lights.  With the undertail I have there were some additional turn signals back there, so I wired them into the circuit.  Though I changed the bulbs to red to match.

These LEDs are incredibly bright.  My daytime pics do not do them justice.
What type of undertail did you use? Looks sweet.

Have installed a new set of Libertek lights on my 'Busa but have come up with a relatively small problem. The extra draw on the electrics has made the turn indicators flash too fast. Does anyone know how to correct the problem?

Thanks,

Wes

Texan, the problem isn't an extra draw on the current. But rather less electrical demand. Liberteck sells a turn signal relay you can install that will correct the problem. Or you can get a heavy duty turn signal relay from an auto parts store and wire it into your system.

Does anyone have a contact site name or number for the relays? Sourcing parts here in the UK can be difficult.

W

Wow, thanks for the post and pics. Didnt even see it. Bike looks great as well. The LED's housings come in susuki dark blue (00,01 busa blue), medium blue (00,01 GSXR1000 light blue), red, silver, and black. They come with 3mm or 5mm LED's. They have built in integrators as well as flash control circuits so they blink normal. Got several sets available for anyone that is interested. They are 2" in diameter so they work on nearly all undertails and stock lighting for the busas.

ICEMANN@AMERITECH.NET

Re: Iceman's LED Tail Lights

Scott, this thread is 7 years old. Now that's thread revival. :lol:

Oddly enough, I have a set for sale. They are custom made as indicated above, solid billet aluminum housings, and were $200 a set when they came out. Are used, but in great condition, work just fine. I don't think this item is made or exists anymore.

LED_tail_light2-450.jpg LED_tail_light-400.jpg

LED_tail_light2-450.jpg

LED_tail_light-400.jpg

Here's how they look on the Busa: Mine are silver billet.

Just love these things, total custom, and no one has anything like this.

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

I want a pair of these LED tail lights.

Someone hook me up with a contact number or email

Thanks, Scott

951-966-7835
junkie4jeeps@yahoo.com

Ive got a pair in black with 3mm leds. $100 shipped. The picture posted by pashnit is actually a photo I took of my set. The picture on the right side.

Hey Eric, would you call Scott. He's in San Diego.

I've agreed to sell him mine, and he says he'll also buy yours.

Back