Votes: 43 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
I usually only eat ice cream in warm weather. The only brand for me is Ben and Jerry's.

Don't read the label. wowold.gif Talk about fat calories. wowold.gif

Let's see. Big Diesel won't eat this I'm sure and Brendanp? Forget about it.

r8

(oreos are gone tounge.gif )

toptendish.gif

wowold.gif

Top 10 in sales. Where is Imagine Whirled Peace? Love that stuff! Just came out.

r8

Cherry Garcia® Ice Cream
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
Chocolate Fudge Brownieâ„¢ Ice Cream
Chunky Monkey® Ice Cream
Half Bakedâ„¢ Ice Cream
Phish Food® Ice Cream
New York Super Fudge Chunk® Ice Cream
Coffee Heath Bar Crunch® Ice Cream
Cherry Garcia® Low Fat Frozen Yogurt
Peanut Butter Cupâ„¢ Ice Cream

Breyers... Rocky Road or French Vanilla or Mint Chocolate Chip or Cookies and Cream or Regular Chocolate Chip or.....

For those of you in Texas (or a couple of other Southern States):

BLUE BELL is the brand to eat!!

When we were stationed on the East Coast for years at a time, I would dream of having Blue Bell Rocky Road shipped to me! You don't get any better than that!

Blue Bell kicks A$$

Banana Pudding
Blueberry Pie

Now I have to have some tonight.

No edys?!?
Edy's and Bryers is same company.. our boy worked at the plant here in Ft Wayne (one of the largest in the country) for 2 summers... really a pretty good product..
Never heard of it.

Was I to young to remember?

r8
Right there off Lima and Coliseum... not sure how old the plant is but is one of the most modern in the country so it is maybe <10 years old? I found articles where they invested 18M in the plant since 2002 amazing big place...

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream, Inc. is one of the leading ice cream manufacturers and distributors in the United States. The company sells its premium ice cream products under the Dreyer's Grand name throughout the western United States, Japan, and other markets in the Far East; the same product line is also available in the United States east of the Rocky Mountains under the Edy's Grand name. Dreyer's and Edy's products are sold through grocery stores, convenience stores, ice cream parlors, restaurants, and other food service outlets. The company utilizes nationwide direct-store distribution in conjunction with regional manufacturing to facilitate sales throughout the country. The company also distributes products manufactured by such other companies as Ben & Jerry's, Healthy Choice, Dove, and Nestlé.[/quote]

Said goodbye to the Hoosier State in 1984. Back once for Three Rivers Festival in 1987.

Humidity just about killed me.

r8

Said goodbye to the Hoosier State in 1984. Back once for Three Rivers Festival in 1987.

r8
is 75 degrees at the moment... best of my math says that is 30 less than the 105 you are at laugh.gif (just had tornado warnings too) awesome storm front..

r8
is 75 degrees at the moment... best of my math says that is 30 less than the 105 you are at laugh.gif  (just had tornado warnings too)  awesome storm front..
It's been wonderful here for June. 71 degrees this morning. 105 is just about right. 11% humidity.

To bad the battery in the Busa was dead. tounge.gif

r8

We have a tiny ice cream shop near work that makes all sorts of homemade flavors...

I love Bubble Gum ice cream!!! My favorite, gotta be pink with the actual pieces of bubble gum in it tounge.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back