I would ride this bridge on my Busa

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Would you?
Millau3.jpg

I've always loved riding on bridges like the Bay Bridge in Annapolis. This one is definitely something.

Last edited:
Would you?
Millau3.jpg

I've always loved riding on bridges like the Bay Bridge in Annapolis. This one is definitely something.

Riding a bridge on your bike is a definite thrilling feeling.
I wouldn't pick the Bay Bridge as one of my favorites though. That thing is a death trap, and to many tourists travel it and freak out from the tight lanes.
If there is construction on it...(which there always is) fogetaboutit! I don't even like to travel on it in my cage.

Anyways.....I understand what your saying. There are a lot of other well designed bridges w/ less travelers. And the bridge above is amazing. Do we have any idea where it is located?

I think the road below it is much more interesting. You wouldn't even feel the height of that bridge unless you stopped on it in the middle.

Riding a bridge on your bike is a definite thrilling feeling.
I wouldn't pick the Bay Bridge as one of my favorites though. That thing is a death trap, and to many tourists travel it and freak out from the tight lanes.
If there is construction on it...(which there always is) fogetaboutit! I don't even like to travel on it in my cage.

Anyways.....I understand what your saying. There are a lot of other well designed bridges w/ less travelers. And the bridge above is amazing. Do we have any idea where it is located?

It's in France.

HELL NO!!! :puke:

I've been over the Bay Bridge 4 times when I had the HD. Had cramps in my hands when I hit the other side. I dont like going over that in the car...

Heck yeah.. That bridge is on the route to the Mediterrean coast. Built to speed traffic and bypass some congested villages on that route.

Back