I wish this exhaust was for the Busa!

first vr4

Registered
Does anyone know if they make an exhaust like this for the Busa? I really like how the Buell has their exhaust under the belly. Makes sense to keep the weight as low as possible.

ZX_10_RIOT_Full.jpg_LOL.jpg

Anything is possible
please.gif
, IF you go to a CUSTOM exhaust maker
banghead.gif
. I saw a Busa with a exhaust out the tail and under the main frame, BUT it was a custom one off build
sad.gif
::: Sorry  
sad.gif

sad.gif

over200 had a Busa with the exhaust out the holes in a UFO undertail.

Does anyone know if they make an exhaust like this for the Busa? I really like how the Buell has their exhaust under the belly. Makes sense to keep the weight as low as possible.
I think I came close. Custom is the only way. My cans are tucked as much as possible.... the shock nuckle keeps the pipes out a little. See my post in mods about the 330 its here. More detail about the exhaust build.

can.jpg

If your willing to cut off the bottom belly plastics you MIGHT be able do exactly what your asking. All custom for the BUSA.

To a void reposting pics again..go to the mod section and lock at my post on "its here 330" more pics found. The exhuast was done when I install a 330 kit. You wil soon find a sound clip there..soon.
The belly wing could have been put back on but would hang down, or would need trimmed away from the cans. Heres one.

DSCN1152.JPG

I think I came close. Custom is the only way. My cans are tucked as much as possible.... the shock nuckle keeps the pipes out a little. See my post in mods about the 330 its here. More detail about the exhaust build.

post-6-95059-can.jpg

Now that's pretty sweet!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not quite as much ground clearance under the busa which would make it harder, plus the extra exhaust gas pressure from the bigger motor compared to the smaller bikes means bigger pipe/can. If you wouldn't mind cutting a huge section out the bottom of the fairings then it's probably possible...heck, just look at most of the new bikes and they've done that from the factory.

I would think a sweet boxed cannister like the Taylor Mades where the belly wing is would be the cat's meow.

Back