I wish i was this guy!!!

JBradley0181

Donating Member
Registered
you be the judge cause i know i love it we all know craig jackson of barrett-jackson

<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf?video=b465d6dd-af39-42cc-87b3-9ab800ee5ba7" width="428" height="352" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>
First Dodge Challenger SRT8 delivered to Craig Jac

beerchug.gif

I would love to have one of those and I wouldn't care what number car it was. Wait but how would I afford the gas to drive it? I will find a way it's a HEMI........

I would love to have one of those and I wouldn't care what number car it was. Wait but how would I afford the gas to drive it? I will find a way it's a HEMI........
12 and 15 MPG.... cost 40G's plus some dealers are tacking on a 5-10G premium... already been looking myself, but the car is a "premium" only car and excluded from the $2.99 gallon deal..

Next job, convince significant other that the car "belongs" in the driveway
smile.gif

BTW phx boys should recognize the dealer
smile.gif
(Ed Moses)

smile.gif

Loved the way that the guy who drove it up pointed out the engine. Almost like he was gonna say "And yes, we are proud to say that it comes with an engine!"

Love the look. We are going retro fast...no pun intended, well sort of intended but not a lot intended, just somewhat intended for those of you who know what I meant. And I didn't intend for that sentence to be so long either.

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Loved the way that the guy who drove it up pointed out the engine. Almost like he was gonna say "And yes, we are proud to say that it comes with an engine!"

Love the look. We are going retro fast...no pun intended, well sort of intended but not a lot intended, just somewhat intended for those of you who know what I meant. And I didn't intend for that sentence to be so long either.

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
rofl.gif

Dude...every time you say something, I laugh.

Except this time...maybe.

I think.

poke.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
rofl.gif

Dude...every time you say something, I laugh.

Except this time...maybe.

I think.

poke.gif
lol1.gif

Glad to be of service. The guy that owns my company says I look like Drew Carey. Nothing better than to have the boss tell you that you remind him of a fat funny guy. I walked out of that meeting with all three of my chins held high and four cheeks a jiggling.

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

400,000 for charity ... cool... gonna be a few years before the price of the Challenger comes down to my level though... I can dream.

Just read the article in this month's Road & Track ... simply amazing
thumb_up.gif

I once owned a '71 R/T Challenger, and my neighbor had a '70 T/A Challenger. If we could only have them back ....

Every time I hear of a celebrity building a HotRod of some kind they alway seem to put it up for auction the next year and they donate the proceeds to charity! Must be some type of write off. Goldberg does that all the time. I don't get it. Build a car for YOU, not the auction block.

12 and 15 MPG....  cost 40G's plus some dealers are tacking on a 5-10G premium...   already been looking myself, but the car is a "premium" only car and excluded from the $2.99 gallon deal..
12-15mpg? and that's on the generous side. I have the Charger R/T and no matter how hard I try, I only get 14 city 19 hwy for a 5.7 L Hemi.

The Challenger SRT8 6.1 L Hemis get much worse mileage. But you are right, it's premium and not really for the "Daily driving" duties. Oh, don't forget the "gas guzzler" DMV tax. Isn't $2000?

Great looking cars, but I read an article where they worked their buts off tuning and swapping parts and i think just barely got into the 12's

Back