I wish I had not dropped all that dough on new OEM plastics.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I wish I had not dropped all that dough on new OEM plastics. Everytime I see a custom gen II my wheels get to spinning.makes me wish I had painted another one.

Post up all yer favourite custom pics.... I like to "self abuse." :laugh:

This one is near perfect for my tastes.
Always loved a solid color.(or almost solid)
Love this matte blue.
The blacked out pods front and rear are sweet.
Kanji is awesome.
The custom color matched wheels,blue screen,blacked out tail lite,black grab bar...yum.

And when these customizers extend the swing arm so that the line of the hump falls down that big fat ass back rubber. WOW.

I think I need a cold shower. :laugh:

RSD.

busa paint.jpg

I have to agree, though, the big grey area w the Kanji seems to detract from the scheme...and it needs to be a tad bit shorter in the stretch.... Other than that i like it.

I have to agree, though, the big grey area w the Kanji seems to detract from the scheme...and it needs to be a tad bit shorter in the stretch.... Other than that i like it.

It is not the perfect line from hump to tire circumferance. Agreed.

The kanji does look a little mushy,but I would reserve judgement till I had a close up. I have always run 99% of my bikes without insignia. :thumbsup:

No pics of a favourite Mr. Ramsay...???

Rubb.

im more and more in love with the look of my gen1 every time i look at it :cheerleader:

I like it Stumpy. The thing for me is,and althou that blue one I posted has it...I'm just too stuck in the past to like the shorty exhaust.You almost HAVE to have it on extended bikes for the lines to look right. IMO. I dont know what it is. I have had several exhausts and always return to full length duals. That will have to change I guess when I stretch either my Gen I or II.

That tail must have been more that an hours work. :laugh: :thumbsup:

RSD.

It is not the perfect line from hump to tire circumferance. Agreed.

The kanji does look a little mushy,but I would reserve judgement till I had a close up. I have always run 99% of my bikes without insignia. :thumbsup:

No pics of a favourite Mr. Ramsay...???

Rubb.

2 that really caught my eye...

rockstarbusa.jpg

custom-nick-anglada-hayabusa-floats-on-invisible-wheels-photo-gallery_4.jpg

WOW. I wish I had the cash for a single sided swing arm. Look at the wheels on that white one. Never seen those before.That is an' amazing ride.I wonder what that tail is off,it looks like a freakin fighter jet. Clear fairing to see a clear clutch cover,that is sweeeet.That thing is probably worth more than my truck.:laugh:

Thanks for posting that one dude. :thumbsup:

Rubb.

WOW. I wish I had the cash for a single sided swing arm. Look at the wheels on that white one. Never seen those before.That is an' amazing ride.I wonder what that tail is off,it looks like a freakin fighter jet. Clear fairing to see a clear clutch cover,that is sweeeet.That thing is probably worth more than my truck.:laugh:

Thanks for posting that one dude. :thumbsup:

Rubb.

Looks like a gsxr 1000-750 ass end on the white one.

That reminds me of the clear plasti dip over pearl vigor blue, I thought about doing that to mine, gives it a frosted look.

I know it doesn't look like much, but this was the bike the inspired my blue on blue '08

blueblue_2a9ctwx.jpg

blueblue_raceready_busa6.jpg

Stared at this paint scheme for a long time before I finally threw the switch and sent my lower panels out to be painted and dash to match.

The silver rims and GSXR fender was another mod that I saw on the org and mulled over.

Staring at this:
blackblack_side11.jpg

Got me this:
Dsc00198_suzuki_hayabusa_800.jpg

Ended up liking the GSXR fender mod much more that I thought.

Dsc05727_silver.jpg

Dsc00198_suzuki_hayabusa_800.jpg

Dsc05727_silver.jpg

blackblack_side11.jpg

blueblue_2a9ctwx.jpg

blueblue_raceready_busa6.jpg

With the miles you log Tim,chrome wheels would not be the way to go. Smart move. The gixxer fender looks sweet,makes the nose/beak look more pronounced.I may have to have one of those. Year and model of the gixxer fender you used...please/thanks.

Ninja Killer: My 07 is a carbon copy.No decals etc. I just need an' extended arm. :thumbsup:

RSD.

I'm planning on doing Matt red with the same Kanji this time on mine.

Coreywiley those single sided swing arms are awesome,but is he leaking coolant,or has the paint melted from Busa-Speeds.:laugh:

all4sho I dig that blk with the blu R1 wheels and the simple Hayabusa grafic on the side is pure sweetness.

Should look sweet frisbee,the matt colors all the rage.:thumbsup:

RSD.

Back