I will never watch **** online again

Even G rated sites can trash your computer.

I don't recall, but I think AOL has proprietary software. If you can, use Firefox as WWJD said. After you load that up, install the Noscript add in and the Ad blocker Plus add in. That will curtail a lot of problems.

Also, what virus protection are you using?

And you thought internet pr0n was safe sex! :D

--Wag--

what virus protection are you using

Just macafee something got past it. (BIG TIME)

smashedComputer.jpg

I've never like McAfee anyway but that's just me. If you're going to pay, Norton is a better product in my opinion and they've made improvements in the last year or so. Set it to update every day.

If you like, there are some free ones out there. AVG is very good but the free version only protects against viruses, not other internet threats.

--Wag--

Darn Im having trouble getting logged back in my own site.

cant log in+im admin that sucks buttermilk:unhappy::unhappy:

ZoneAlarm Basic, AVG Free 8 and SpyBot Search and Destroy. Drop AOL unless you need dial-up. You can get free email from G-Mail. Use Firefox 3 for web access. Keep them updated.

The only computers that I have setup like that have not gotten any viruses, with one being the exception. He turned off ZoneAlarm and AVG in a hotel network because he though they were was blocking the WiFi access (wasn't the problem). He contracted 140 viruses from adult sites that night. It took me hours to get it working and clean. He ended up needing to change passwords at all of his online banks because there was a password logger that was installed.

If you going to surf those sites you better take computer security VERY seriously.

THank goodness im back in my board. Sucks going 2 your own board and it says welcome guest

I have a lot of info stashed on there,I had most the forums on protected need password due 2 billy haters trashing the plaCE WHILE IM @ WORK.I dont have a guard dog. (moderater) used have one but he ticked me off + i fired him.

fired.jpg

Last edited:
That is what happens when you click on "Banner Ad's" :whistle:
If you actually pay for a site, none of that would have happened. Quality sites that you pay for this dont happen......

dvds are the way to go...2 fer 9.99 @ alot of the kwik-e-marts (so I hear...cough cough) :whistle:computer safe...easy to hide

Be careful with putting a DVD into your computer. Some of them will automatically install software you don't want.

Including rootkits. Big problem.

--Wag--

People still deal with viruses? Seriously? ???

I haven't had a virus in over 5 years, and not by accident, either. :poke:

And I download A LOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of ****.

Back