I went to the mall, and a little girl called me a terrorist.

great story and very sad to be like that.. unfortunately the real terrorist group and leaders of some of the middle east countries are blamed for that.. media has got to do alot with it too.. mostly they show negatives and not positives from muslim people..

Don't know about prejudice, maybe fear. Anyway Ken you look pretty good in that head gear :poke:

yea right....:whistle: im sure a 4 year old would say that. cut the crap lady and go pedal ur BS somewhere else. it seems anytime someone puts a "story" on the intetnet is becomes "fact".

she's just sensationalizing her story to get attention. the reason vendors didnt approach her is because vendors know they are not interested in buying their garbage and tend to mine their own business as a culture. no different then if a woman from India was wearing a salwar kameez.

just like "gun owners" and "armed citizens" are only 1 step away from being criminals and a mass killing

yea right....:whistle: im sure a 4 year old would say that. cut the crap lady and go pedal ur BS somewhere else. it seems anytime someone puts a "story" on the intetnet is becomes "fact".

Yeah, because it doesn't happen ..

Kids learn from their parents, and you'd be surprised how young they can pick up things like that. I'm not saying this is a true internet story, but it easily could be.

I know exactly how that girl felt. I have been there before.

Everytime I get dressed in my race leathers, some little kid calls me a PowerRanger :down:

Back