I went down

lil basscrazy

Registered
ive had my bike about two months every thing in my life was good then today at 9:45am a lady turned in front of me and the good days stopped for a moment i went down the hole left side of my body has road rash my right hand is rashed up to my bike still runs great but my front and left fairing are done and left can im telling you guys this because my brother helped me get this bike he's always done things for me his name is darryl white basscrazy D i love you and im sorry i'll get every thing fixed and we will ride together i still have that dream this crash will not break me your twin derrick. i'm sure basscrazy will tell you guys more about it latter im going to sighn off it might be a week or so before i can type again

no i was not i was about two blocks from my house i went out to here some new cans i had just put on no excuse i should have had it on had every thing on but jacket

Sorry to hear.

Same thing happened to me this year. 2 blocks from my house blue haired lady pulls in front of me. Down I went. Cop found no one at fault?
mad.gif

Those are the ones you have to be careful for. Hope the healing comes quickly and let us know what we can do.

sorry to hear, heal up and ride again soon...........Best wishes

It's sounds like you have the right attitude about it...get healed up, fix the bike and keep in mind what you might have learned from this. Take care & ride safe
smile.gif

ive had my bike about two months every thing in my life was good then today at 9:45am a lady turned in front of me and the good days stopped for a moment i went down the hole left side of my body has road rash my right hand is rashed up to my bike still runs great but my front and left fairing are done and left can im telling you guys this because my brother helped me get this bike he's always done things for me his name is darryl white basscrazy D i love you and im sorry i'll get every thing fixed and we will ride together i still have that dream this crash will not break me your twin derrick. i'm sure basscrazy will tell you guys more about it latter im going to sighn off it might be a week or so before i can type again
Derrick, ^&@!@#$@ the bike man!!!! The guys on this board know more about repairing bikes then you can imagine. We will take care of the bike. Get well heal up. Dude I fill like a total hypocrite. I've alway told you to wear your gear. "...if it is to hot for gear, it is hot to ride..." I was pushing 100+ yesterday without my jacket. "... I told myself that it was to hot... Won't happen again) Get well Bro. and I'll work on getting your bike fixed befor the bash and meet and great, so we can ri ii ii ii de
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I love you bro... Holla call me tonight!!!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

sorry to hear about the bike but if you are going to be ok that's what matters...take your time and heal up, you will be back up splitting the wind (with your gear on) soon
smile.gif

Listen to your brother! The bike is easy to fix, healing takes a little more time. Sorry to hear about it, but you're lucky to still be typing.

Bikes are easy to fix, you body and mind are the tough part....take care and get yourself healed up....

Sorry to hear about your bike! Glad you are OK though!! The bike can be fixed, keep that in the front of your mind. As long as you are OK the bike can be repaired! Take care of yourself!!
smile.gif

Back