I was told that...

Rich

Registered
This guy that I work with told me that his roomate has a SV650. He said that his friend could take me off of the line, I informed him how much power that the busa has and what else I have done to it. He still instists that his friends stock sv will take it off of the line. I just thought that everybody needed a little humor for the day.

This guy that I work with told me that his roomate has a SV650.  He said that his friend could take me off of the line, I informed him how much power that the busa has and what else I have done to it.  He still instists that his friends stock sv will take it off of the line.  I just thought that everybody needed a little humor for the day.
ROTFLOL... this is like racing a bug next to a porche...

Under certain conditions the SV will accelerate along side the Busa. But once the busa's aerodynamics kick in it is all over. One example I can think of is if you push them both out of an airplane. Another may be if you put both bikes on a 1/4 mile track smeared in choaclate pudding. Be careful in this sort of racing it could go either way.

Matt

I'm a pretty mean puddin' racer. Anybody wanna shot at the title? haha

You did mean "puddin' heads" didn't you?

I like the payment plan idea. I have no idea what this guy is thinking with?? Maybe his A$$. I will throw the puddin race idea out to him. We could maybe push his monster out of an airplane.

LOL gotta love people who talk sh*t and dont know anything. The busa makes more torque at 3000 rpms than the SV makes in top end. what a joke

When he says "off the line", I think he means the first 2 feet, lol

Mike

Is your friend retarded?
Sorry even retarded people know nothing can beat a busa.
Well nothing that doesn't get launched from a ship.

Well I got tested by some High School kids tonight! Usually don't fall into that trap buy new mods open road! I let them lead off the line caught up next to them speed shifted into 2nd and powered the front wheel up and well the rest of the ride was peaceful just me and my busa!

Howlin Mad

jump9.gif
I needed a good laugh before bed
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif
I needed that one to wake me up this morning and start doing some work...
jump9.gif

Brian

jump9.gif

This post is a lot like watching midgets screw. It is the silliest thing I have ever seen and yet I keep looking. What is wrong with me?

Back