I was thinking...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Anywho, I was thinking... they have a heavy hitters class in Drag Racing, why not road racing? I think it could be interesting... A bunch of BIG BOYS like me, racing Hyperbikes around a track... getting paid to do it.

So sign up Ben! I'll buy a ticket...
biggrin.gif

I just want to see when one of 'em goes down, runs over, tosses the bike over his shoulder and runs to the checkered flag
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Way back when I was a young punk and Riding Mountain bikes they had a "Clydesdale class" for "large folk"! Same deal here man!

Oh yeah, 6 feet and taller, 260 or more.  With a buffet at the end.  
muscle.gif
yeah, i made the cut...give us a level playing field
biggrin.gif

btw, we have a local bicycle race called the "tour de donut "...30 miles long with 2 stops in the race where you get to eat all the doughnuts you want...they knock off five minutes for each one you eat...now that's exercising
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

actually...they do run a few drag races down south with Heavy Hitter class:dunno if there was a height requirement but weight min. was 250lbs. I cant remember what events had them, but there were several.

id be down for some big-dawg racing...but Id have to put on a few more lbs to qualify; howabout a clause for guys over 6'6" that are at least 220?
rock.gif
still big n block alot of air?
rock.gif

rock.gif

I'm in. I'm 300lbs 6'5"

biggrin.gif

Although, I'm thinking of performing the "diet mod" to get some extra performance out of my bike.

<!--EDIT|pseudo
Reason for Edit: "added a joke"|1156900171 -->

actually...they do run a few drag races down south with Heavy Hitter class:dunno if there was a height requirement but weight min. was 250lbs. I cant remember what events had them, but there were several.

id be down for some big-dawg racing...but Id have to put on a few more lbs to qualify; howabout a clause for guys over 6'6" that are at least 220?
rock.gif
 still big n block alot of air?
rock.gif
I'm talking on a road race style track. Not Drag racing. I'm talking knee dragging fun!

rock.gif

We would have to run it in the fall. June or July would just be too hot, us larger humans would sweat through our leathers. There is nothing more sexy than a big man in some sweaty race leathers
all_coholic.gif

Old Guy! That will be the last set of boots I send to you.

What time are you gonna be at the Gap?

I will be there noon'ish and school will be in session........

Back