I was thinking...

actually...they do run a few drag races down south with Heavy Hitter class:dunno if there was a height requirement but weight min. was 250lbs. I cant remember what events had them, but there were several.

id be down for some big-dawg racing...but Id have to put on a few more lbs to qualify; howabout a clause for guys over 6'6" that are at least 220?
rock.gif
 still big n block alot of air?
rock.gif
I'm talking on a road race style track. Not Drag racing. I'm talking knee dragging fun!
ben, if you take your foot off the peg your knee will probably drag! I can just imagine all the fun you have on your busa now.

BigD, finally there is a class that you are not big enough for.

rock.gif

Old Guy! That will be the last set of boots I send to you.

What time are you gonna be at the Gap?

I will be there noon'ish and school will be in session........
tounge.gif

I was hoping Paul and I would be there around dinner time, if not before... to quote the Honda ads, "I wanna ride!"

Please Vman, teach this young hooligan a thing or 2. I know I'm not that good, DEFINATELY not as good as you are, but someday, i plan on beating Rossi... I say Rossi, cause it's more probable than Hayden at the moment.
jump9.gif

Please Vman, teach this young hooligan a thing or 2. I know I'm not that good, DEFINATELY not as good as you are, but someday, i plan on beating Rossi... I say Rossi, cause it's more probable than Hayden at the moment.
jump9.gif
You are gonna need someone else to teach ya if that is to become a reality.

I can help ya a bit, young one.....

Old guy
2bitchslap.gif
you are killing me.

jump9.gif
You are gonna need someone else to teach ya if that is to become a reality.

I can help ya a bit, young one.....

Old guy
2bitchslap.gif
you are killing me.
Sorry dude, but us youngins see anyone over 25 as old... Not your fault, it's society! BOO SOCIETY!!
laugh.gif

Oh yeah... Lets all talk the AMA into a heavy hitters Hyper Bike Road race class... What do yall say?
biggrin.gif

Back