I was so close to a 8 second pass this year.

8secCHEVELLE

Registered
Had the fastest pass last weekend hoping to run a 8 something but it never happened. My bike is a 2011 busa stock motor, wheelbase at 63", Brock's exhaust and a air shifter. Best pass last weekend was a 9.10 at 151 mph. I wanted to try a 48 tooth sprocket but just can't keep the front end down now with the 45 tooth. Over winter I plan on putting a arm, extended tail and maybe a better shock

Take some weight off that thing and you'll get there. I've been 8.86 with a stock motor 2008 at 63-1/2". I see you are in Minnesota - what track did you run at last weekend?

Figures. I went to my mom's last weekend because I haven't been there in so long. A buddy of mine said he new the organizers and could get me in the Porky's track rental. I'm 6 miles from Cedar Falls Raceway.

You know what. 3 years from now, a bike off the floor will make 8's look easy. It is amazing to watch the technology advances. When the Busa was the first stock 10 second bike, it was a historical milestone. Nobody could believe it.

I read pretty strong rumors that Kawasaki is developing a stock showroom delivered 250 HP turbo bike. I believe it. They have had a turbo-charged Jetski for years. It is a Ninja based engine 1500CC engine and it has proven itself to be very reliable. Not much of a leap to the street. Hold on to your britches cuz you will feel slow soon.

I read pretty strong rumors that Kawasaki is developing a stock showroom delivered 250 HP turbo bike. I believe it. They have had a turbo-charged Jetski for years. It is a Ninja based engine 1500CC engine and it has proven itself to be very reliable. Not much of a leap to the street. Hold on to your britches cuz you will feel slow soon.

Kawasaki never had a turbo-charged Jet-ski. They have a super-charged Jet-Ski and that set up would never fit between the frame of a motorcycle.

Kawasaki never had a turbo-charged Jet-ski. They have a super-charged Jet-Ski and that set up would never fit between the frame of a motorcycle.

Sorry Justin. Thank you for the clarification. I thought it was turbocharged.

Still how hard a process to make the same platform turbo instead? Internals would be the same. Forcing the induction can be re-configured.

Sorry Justin. Thank you for the clarification. I thought it was turbocharged.

Still how hard a process to make the same platform turbo instead? Internals would be the same. Forcing the induction can be re-configured.

I don't want to get off topic on this guys thread, but the entire engine platform in Kawasaki's jetski would and could never work in a motorcycle because of it's size and design. It is 100% designed to be in the haul of a jetski. It shares more in common with a car than it does a motorcycle.

OK. Well I thought it was simply a bored out version of a 1200 Ninja. That is what I was told when I had my 1500 Non Ultra a few years back.

Back