I WAS FRAMED!!!

Bummer Doc..glad it worked out for ya...Had to work today..
thats why i may be the last response on the subject......
bet it was The guy i met with DnD dual setup..yesno?

Jeez Doc! I'm away for a couple of days and you're almost getting thrown in the slammer!

I'm sure the cop was "fishing" because if he would have had a licencse number he would have let you go. And they can look up addresses with a license number.

My advice, start waving hi to the cops so they get to know your bike.

Doc, I heard they were looking for an 02 silver\grey busa with an extended swing arm...........keep a look out for this guy.........................

Thanks for all the kind words of wisdom guys. The police in Henderson (Vegas suberb) are tough in my opinion. The Vegas cops have less time to deal with traffic issues. Yeah, since these guys know my Blue/Silver... I got a silver/silver Turbo to fool them!!!!

Bummer Doc..glad it worked out for ya...Had to work today..
thats why i may be the last response on the subject......
bet it was The guy i met with DnD dual setup..yesno?
No, it was not Jose. I thought perhaps too, but I doubt he would run. There are at least 5 blue/silvers in Vegas... Also, I wonder if it was even a Busa. Who knows how close the police got to the bike... it is kinda funny how pissed these guys were that they got blown away by a bike... hehehehe.... not me though.... not this time....

Today I went for a great local ride.  I was on the way home, and admittedly hit a few triple digits.  As I approached my neighborhood, I saw the tumblers behind me.  This was in a very slow residential zone and I was not speeding.  So, I pull over and immediately two police jump out and run up to my bike.  The start by asking me if I was going to try to run again...   at first I am thinking that they had clocked me way back and were trying to catch up ever since.   So, I tell them that I did not know they were behind me...  they say they are speaking of an incident yesterday...   I inform them that I did not even ride yesterday (which is TRUE)!  They lightened up a bit, but kept asking questions.  They read me the description of the suspect, and I have to admit, it sounded just like me.  The fact that I lived a few blocks away made matters worse, according to them, as I could have stashed my bike quickly.  

In the end, they took all my info down and let me go, but this kinda sux.  I called the two local Busa guys with Blue/Silvers (Vegas Dude and Jose) and warned them...     there is a sick part of me that wishes it had been me... that would be kinda funny...   kinda....

suspect.gif

hmmm.gif

sarcasm.gif

crazy.gif
You said you were 'framed', but tell me this... Did they nail your a$$ to a wall?

Brian

And while we are on this note.@0500am this morning..on the way to work....pitch dark...clear weather and dry road.....
perfectly straight..no other cars behind or in front of me ..for 5 five miles....I gas it up in my 89 accord..just cruising..no kids
no school busses,..Bam i see brake lights come on..
pulled over he say's 65 in a 45..could take you to jail...
writes me for 60 in a 45..74.00 dollars....hiding in the shoulder bushes..no lights on just stalking..Was he right or is it payback
for being bad on the Busa this summer?
rock.gif
???
blues.gif

And while we are on this note.@0500am this morning..on the way to work....pitch dark...clear weather and dry road.....
perfectly straight..no other cars behind or in front of me ..for 5 five miles....I gas it up in my 89 accord..just cruising..no kids
no school busses,..Bam i see brake lights come on..
pulled over he say's 65 in a 45..could take you to jail...
writes me for 60 in a 45..74.00 dollars....hiding in the shoulder bushes..no lights on just stalking..Was he right or is it payback
for being bad on the Busa this summer?
rock.gif
???
blues.gif
That is scary Faski. Same day I was in my sons 98' Accord. I was pulled over for doing 76 in a 65 $269.00. I am taking it to court. GPS said 71 also just heard from Ireland about my friend that pasted away. i will pleed for my soul.

Back