I was able to chat with Jason Britton/Tony Carbajal

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
This past Saturday, Ultimate Cycle(Richmond,Virginia) had Jason Britton, Tony Carbajal, and Eric Hoenshell stop by for autographs, etc. Later in the day they did a show at Virginia Motor Speedway.

I got to Ultimate Cycle early 9:00a.m, and to my surprise saw Jason and Tony, Chillin in one corner of the lot.(look at their eyes, they were still on California time and were having a hard time waking up).

Anyway, I was able to chat, one on one, with them for some time:thumbsup: They are a great couple of guys:beerchug: We talked about Superbikes, Jason said "Season 5 has not gone into production yet".

What's up with that:dunno: I tried finding a place on Speed TV's webiste to send them an email, let me know if anyone has more luck than I did finding a way to send comments to them, here is their site:

NASCAR News, F1 News, and Racing News on SPEED - SPEEDtv.com

Here is the first of 9 pics, this is Jason,Tony, and Jason's son? Chillin and trying to wake up.

Chillin.jpg

Tony Carbajal was nice enough to take this pic of Jason and I:bowdown:

I wore my Zuki Busa shirt and gave Jason some crap about Kawazaki:laugh:

He had a great sense of humor:thumbsup:

Me.jpg

Last edited:
Here is Tony, Jason, and Eric. Pete(the owner of Ultimate Cycle) is standing on the far right. He is the oldest? Kawasaki dealer in Virginia, he sold Kawasaki's before they were called Kawasaki's (I cant remember what he said the name was prior, but I bet someone here knows)

Pete.jpg

I saw a guy in a sweeet leather busa jacket, I ASSUMED he was the owner of this bike......

I started talking with him, he said "No, I dont own a busa, I just wear the jacket cause it makes me look good":rofl::rofl:

I met my first BUSA POSER:rofl::rofl:

So, anyway, I never found out who owned this nice busa

Warbird.jpg

I told the POSER, there were 3 Busa's for sale in the showroom:laugh:

note: the Ninja above the Busa's

3Busas.jpg

:wtf: This sign was on the 2008 Ninja, my guess is 2008 Busa specs were not available at the time of it's printing

Ninja.jpg

The line started getting long, the music started blaring, the crowd started to form, so the busa and I left with our fond memories:beerchug:

Line.jpg

I met them a couple months ago when they were here in OKC. They are very down to earth guys. Eric grew up here and a bunch of us used to all go riding before he became famous. Gotta respect their skills!

I met them a couple months ago when they were here in OKC. They are very down to earth guys. Eric grew up here and a bunch of us used to all go riding before he became famous. Gotta respect their skills!

Sweeet, yep they were both very easy to talk to. Yep I love those skills, I thought I was something doing wheelies as a kid, them younger generations sure raised the bar:thumbsup:

Very cool, John. What a great opportunity to share 'scooter luv'. Were you able to take your son with you? Looked like great weather! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Very cool, John. What a great opportunity to share 'scooter luv'. Were you able to take your son with you? Looked like great weather! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Nope, I was on the Busa, he is still a little too young to ride on the back or front:laugh:

Back