I want to move to the south.

Hayabusa4life

I said Good Day!
Donating Member
Registered
Got to love the old Wisconsin. This morning I woke up to a single digit temperature and with a wind advisor warning below zero. I go to start the car up and cant get in cause the doors are frozen. I push, pull and hit the door to get it open, finally got it open and when I try to start the car it had a lil hard time cranking up, I though the battery was going to die.

I close my eyes and start thinking of a happy place...

Me seating on the beach with a tropical drink and looking at all the babes walking on their bikinis...:laugh:

Yeah, it's a bit chilly down here on the gulf coast of Alabama. We have a deep freeze warning for tonight but it will start to warm up and be around 70 by Thursday.
It gets cold but not for long......thank goodness!

it was actually warm this morning- a whole 24 degrees! it been in the teens here(at night)- too damn cold to ride so i'm feelin kinda lost... central NC...

girls_skiing_640_20.jpg

Like Sous said, Atl is frigid today. Question is where inside the Tropics has great mountain riding year round?
Posted via Mobile Device

Lol i woke up to being stuck in the house. Every road around me is closed to winter advisory. 40 mph winds and 2 ft of snow in the past 24 hours makes it a mess.

Florida ain't doin it right now....40 degrees..30mph wind gusts and raining. I hear Brazil is nice this time of year!!!!!!:beerchug:

My winters (about Nov-Mar) rarely have any snow. But if you hate the rain,yer not gonna like it here. (just north of Seattle Wash.)

RSD.

South Florida has freeze advisory tonight. going to be in 30's when I wake up. So your tropical dreams are shot here too.

the only thing about paradise, is everyone else thinks its paradise too.:laugh:
:poke:i'd rather have snow than the blue haired invasion:laugh:

Back