i want this pipe

The BDE makes more power....
lurk.gif
all_coholic.gif

I may check out the Brock pipe as well do you have a link ??MAybe he is on Schnitz link page.Nice looking bike F.B.R.1347  I had muzzy on my 02 I sold I liked it but almost to quite 4 me at track.I like that megaphone style reminds me of old star+ vance+hines everybody ran in the 80,s I remember getting a star sidewinder for around $ 220 that was long time ago.
muscle.gif

muscle.gif

Im looking to knock off i hope 3 tenths or better on my 1/8 mile et

with a pipe+ shifter i want the pipe first because i want use mounting bracket 4 shifter like i had on my 02 .

must shed the stock cans to mount that i like looks of them + think makes install easy.

muscle.gif

(HOLE SHOT KID @ Oct. 15 2006,10:13) I may check out the Brock pipe as well do you have a link ??

One of the best things in the MAP support. While it may not be perfect for your actual bike, he has tons of files. About as close as possible without a real dyno session.

I'm thinking about getting rid of my Yosh over the winter and getting a Brock G3

(Professor @ Oct. 15 2006,10:03) I'm thinking about getting rid of my Yosh over the winter and getting a Brock G3
Do it!
super.gif

You'll be glad you did. Plus, Bryan and Brock are awesome guys that will take care of you....
cool.gif

My first Busa had a Yosh pipe and one of my current Busas has a pretty rare full titanium Yosh pipe and I don't like the Yosh pipes at all.
They don't free up the hp and torque a BDE does and they sound wimpy.
I've run a BDE can and I currently run a Streeet Megaphone on my main bike and it makes great hp and torque for a stock engine bike.
The BDE maps are just ok but to get the full potential out of your bike, a custom map done by someone who knows what they're doing is money well spent.
super.gif

(Style @ Oct. 15 2006,11:57) My first Busa had a Yosh pipe and one of my current Busas has a pretty rare full titanium Yosh pipe and I don't like the Yosh pipes at all.
They don't free up the hp and torque a BDE does and they sound wimpy.
I've run a BDE can and I currently run a Streeet Megaphone on my main bike and it makes great hp and torque for a stock engine bike.
The BDE maps are just ok but to get the full potential out of your bike, a custom map done by someone who knows what they're doing is money well spent.  
super.gif
My Yosh made as much rwhp as my buddies Brock Gen 3 and was much louder.

168rwhp with a pipe and small box mod...NO pc...

(Professor @ Oct. 15 2006,10:03) I'm thinking about getting rid of my Yosh over the winter and getting a Brock G3
After seeing your dyno sheet I beleive there is a more cost effective way to gain more power.

Check your PM's

Back