I want this coffee table!!!

psycobusa

Registered
linky

this would be awesome to have
super.gif

I know a guy who has an end table very similar to this. It's a cutaway of an old fueler Hemi motor with the glass sitting on the velocity stacks of Hilborn mechanical injectors.

I love this one though, great touch with the pistons holding the glass up. At first I wondered how they got the rods locked in the bore like that but then I realized they probably just bought the last small block I blew up and it already looked like that.
laugh.gif

I know a guy who has an end table very similar to this. It's a cutaway of an old fueler Hemi motor with the glass sitting on the velocity stacks of Hilborn mechanical injectors.

I love this one though, great touch with the pistons holding the glass up. At first I wondered how they got the rods locked in the bore like that but then I realized they probably just bought the last small block I blew up and it already looked like that.
laugh.gif
looks like the rods are bolted down on the corners of the block to me
smile.gif

I have helped friends move some HEAVY coffee table in the past but thjat one probably takes the cake! Looks nice!! Wife would never allow that one, not a chance. Might be worth it though, hhhhmmmm??

I think the wine/booze bottles in the cylinders..

If you guys really want one let me know. I can make one for you. This coffee table uses an aluminum V8 block from a British Land Rover, Range Rover or Defender. The motor was also used in some British passenger cars during the seventies such as the MGB GT V8.
It is sourced originally from the US's GM Buick division. It is the early '60s Buick 3.5L V8 block that was used in a few cars. The block probably weighs around 75 pounds bare.

Back