I want these pipes and indicator mounts

Dear LuccaRSA,
Thanks for the feedback.
I took Taylor's GREAT advice and put on a set of Two Bother's pipes and Z1000 mirrors. Got my baby back on Wednesday.
Now I know why the USA won two world wars and got to the moon first - ingenuity !!!
The bike has transformed into a Prince - I mean a TRUE King.
I am very happy with the results and the biggest shock was how much stronger it is on acceleration with the new pipes.
The sound it just fantastic (I have the power tips installed - highly recommended).
I took these photos yesterday.
I have a K&N filter that I will have installed at the next service.
I stay near Fourways in Randburg.
Drop me a line via e-mail and we can go and rock the neighbourhood.
Oh the last photo is this guy I ran into after doing a top end run out on the N14 highway yesterday - it really felt like I hit warp speed.
Regards Brian
Johannesburg
South Africa
bc24@mweb.co.za

BK1.jpg

BK2.jpg

shatnermotorcycle.jpg

Joburg Cowboy
Can you show us a close up pic of your tank pad, and where did you get it from.
Regards Keith UK

Last edited:
For nhgunnut:
For some reason my e-mails will not get through to you.
Your enquiry about my screen.
It is a Puig and I think you will find lots of local importers.
It is extremely well made and I am VERY happy with it.
I am six foot three inches and 218lbs.
The screen makes a huge difference at higher speeds - the damn thing really works with no turbulance whatsoever !
I am VERY happy I put it on and it looks great too.
I fall deeper in love with my B-King each and every day.
My bike is my psychiatrist and my mistress rolled into one - sounds kinky doesn't it, but it saves me a bundle of cash if you think about it.
Regards
BRIAN
Johannesburg
South Africa
bc24@mweb.co.za

Dear LuccaRSA,
Thanks for the feedback.
I took Taylor's GREAT advice and put on a set of Two Bother's pipes and Z1000 mirrors. Got my baby back on Wednesday.
Now I know why the USA won two world wars and got to the moon first - ingenuity !!!
The bike has transformed into a Prince - I mean a TRUE King.
I am very happy with the results and the biggest shock was how much stronger it is on acceleration with the new pipes.
The sound it just fantastic (I have the power tips installed - highly recommended).
I took these photos yesterday.
I have a K&N filter that I will have installed at the next service.
I stay near Fourways in Randburg.
Drop me a line via e-mail and we can go and rock the neighbourhood.
Oh the last photo is this guy I ran into after doing a top end run out on the N14 highway yesterday - it really felt like I hit warp speed.
Regards Brian
Johannesburg
South Africa
bc24@mweb.co.za

You welcome. Great looking bike:) I will give you a call when my baby is back (Crashed it month ago - you know Taxies:banghead: in JHB) She will be up and running in the next 3-4 weeks:please:
Ride safe, enjoy your ride:thumbsup:

Back