I want these pipes and indicator mounts

Joburg Cowboy

Registered
First off I am absolutely crazy about my B-King - and I have owned a lot of bikes. By the way - this is my first posting. I really want to give my B-King the same look as the bike in these photos. Can anyone tell me if the pipes and the indicator mounts must be bought seperately? Where would I get product codes and prices ? They are not on the Yoshi Japan website but the indicator mounts are clearly marked Yoshimura as are the pipes.

Also I read somewhere that just by adding a K&N air filter (even without aftermarket pipes) you will gain about 3 HP on a B-King. Could this be true ?
Thanks guys and love the forum.

Brian
Johannesburg
South Africa

Attachments

• b1a.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 1,808
  • b2a.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 2,393
  • b4a.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 1,707
:welcome::welcome: To the Fun.
Ride safe bro.
Others will be able to help with your mods.
Bubba

All I see are XXX's, but if your talking Yoshi's then you can get them here from a org sponsor, I just dealt with tobefast.com and they gave me a great deal on some ti 2 bro's racing, but they have yoshi's for sale also.

The yoshi's do not come with a undertail kit, you have to purchase it seperately and it is pricey too.

The two brothers comes with a undertail kit included in the pricing:thumbsup:

And I am going to call b.s. on the 3 hp from a air filter, a member from suzukib-king.org did some dyno testing and some air filteration testing and flow and found that the stock filter worked best on the b-king.IMO.

Welcome to the org.

One more thing, when I was looking for exhaust, I waited until I could hear the pipes in person first, I went to Arkansas and rode with some friends with b-kings and different exhaust, to me the Yoshi's jsut didnt have the sound I liked, kinda like it was congested, its hard to explain but after hearing a two brothers on a friends bike, me and the wife both agreed they sounded right for this bike.

Happy hunting, I have been doing it for 6 months:lol:

FMF, brocks, two bro's,yoshi's, roaring toys, boz bro's, micron,bodis, area p, there is alot

All I see are XXX's, but if your talking Yoshi's then you can get them here from a org sponsor, I just dealt with tobefast.com and they gave me a great deal on some ti 2 bro's racing, but they have yoshi's for sale also.

The yoshi's do not come with a undertail kit, you have to purchase it seperately and it is pricey too.

The two brothers comes with a undertail kit included in the pricing:thumbsup:

And I am going to call b.s. on the 3 hp from a air filter, a member from suzukib-king.org did some dyno testing and some air filteration testing and flow and found that the stock filter worked best on the b-king.IMO.

Welcome to the org.

Thanks so much for the props Taylor.....Much Appreciated.....

We got the Two Bros on the site now so anyone interested can check it out:

We have them in Aluminum, Carbon, and Titanium,

Two Brothers Racing Suzuki Bking Slip-On Exhaust System 08-09
Two Brothers Racing Suzuki Bking Slip-On Exhaust System 08-09 - Tobefast

Tobefast.com Low Price Guarantee

If anyone is interested just let us know

Team McCoy MotorSports
Hayabusa.Org Sponsor
Motorcycle`Street Bike`Apparel`Clothing`Gear`Helmets`Parts`Accessories`Cruiser`Off Road Bike Apparel`Parts`Accessories`Superstore - ToBeFast.com
Phone (606) 432-1556
Sales@tobefast.com

Guys thanks a lot for all the feedback. Especially Taylor as I am going to further investigate the Two Bros pipes. I have included some photos of a B-King I nearly bought on a new thread as it has some wild add ons.
Thanks again
Brian

Hey Joburg, welcome aboard. Here is my B-King with the Two Bros. Awesome sound, easy installation, and got nothing but rave reviews from everyone who saw and heard them.

P1070564.jpg

P1070568-1.jpg

P1070605.jpg

P1070608.jpg

Thanks for the GREAT photos good2bking.
I am really going to splurge on a set of 2bros next month.
Just a couple of quick questions.

1. Where are your rear indicators ?
2. When you fitted your pipes did you also fit a K&N ?
3. Do you get much backfiring on decompression ?
4. How does your magnetic tank bag work - doesn't it more around alot and what make is it.

Here in South Africa there is a BIG time difference between our friends in the USA so I may get back to you a bit late.

Regards
Brian

Brian's King 1.jpg

Brian's King 2.jpg

Brian's King 3.jpg

What about the ti on the silver bike?

There is a bracket that comes with the pipes to move the turn signals

novaandb-king005.jpg

Taylor thanks for the info.
Did you also fit a K&N ?
And what gives with the zipper on the back seat that you and good2bking have.
Is this space for your Glock17 ?
Brian.

Also Taylor can I ask what are those cool mirrors you have fitted to your bike.
They look like they are from the new Z1000 Kawa.
Can you see ANYTHING with them.
I love this forum.
Thanks
Brian

Attachments

• Cool Mirrors 1.bmp
    329.7 KB · Views: 1,338
  • Cool Mirrors 2.bmp
    326.1 KB · Views: 1,487
No I dont have a K&N, from what I learned on Suzukib-king.org- a guy did some dyno and flow testing off all the major brands of air filters-- suzuki stock filter worked the best and filtered out the most dirt- thats all the info I needed, I will be keeping this thing along time and want the dirt and stuf out of my motor.

The zipper thing you see is what Chad and I both have are hear
Let's talk storage...

works great, just goes right over your rear cowl-

-Yes my mirrors are 08 Z1000 mirrors, they fit great, look good and I can see better then stock when adjusted properly, they look great on a b-king, follow the lines of the bike good

Hey Joburg, glad I could help. Yes, there is a little bit of popping on decel, not so much backfiring, just a small pop. No other mechanical mods done. Just the pipes. As Mike said, the back "seat" is called the Fast Pack by The Cycle Guys. My indicators are small carbon fiber look LED's. In my last pic you can see part of the indicator under the "B" in the B-King decal. The tank bag is magnetic, and just sits on the tank. It looked goofy right side up, so I run mine upside down. It is a Joe Rocket Manta, small. You should join up over at www.suzukib-king.org if you haven't already.

How much did you pay for those Kawasaki mirrors?
I installed a pipercross air filter which should last a very long time and pay for itself since it is washable did not notice any power increase as yet (should be 1-3 hp but on a big bike like this I do not think a few hp would be noticeable) but with my other mods and future mods such as: Velocity stacks, XTre, PCV with Auto Tune,Yoshi slip-ons and modified air box I`m positive that the filter will help in combination with everything else.
I liked the Two Bros system until I found out that you can not have stock fender with them and where I live it is illegal to remove the fender, maybe with some mods it can be done so it had to be other options.
JoBurg Cowboy, are you on the B-King forum?
It is another great site with around 900 members, have a look there mate.

I agree with Red dust, try the B-King Forum, its all B King stuff, and a great group of guys, here is a pic of my pipes for what its worth, nice pipes but very expensive, I have taken removable baffles out, gives it more of a deeper sound.

001-1.jpg

Regards Keith UK

Thanks for the GREAT photos good2bking.
I am really going to splurge on a set of 2bros next month.
Just a couple of quick questions.

1. Where are your rear indicators ?
2. When you fitted your pipes did you also fit a K&N ?
3. Do you get much backfiring on decompression ?
4. How does your magnetic tank bag work - doesn't it more around alot and what make is it.

Here in South Africa there is a BIG time difference between our friends in the USA so I may get back to you a bit late.

Regards
Brian

Hey Brian, I knew I've seen this bike somewhere:)
To answer your question 2 and 3 - You can fit air filter with or without changing pipes. Aftermarket pipes have more airflow so it will be good idea to change air filter (I use BMC on my Rizla Busa)
After changing pipes and air filter take it for dyno tune to eliminate backfire or if you have PC3 just tune it correctly.
I get most of my staff for Busa from Europe - takes 5 working days to ship it to South Africa (no import duties)

Back