I want these lights.

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
You all probly saw the thread with the GSXR-750 crashing, did you notice the headlights he had? Any idea where to get these? I've never seen 'em before and as I'm going to be rebuilding my Busa fallowing a crash, i may go with race bodywork (still not sure) but if i do these lights may be handy.

Lights.png

is he crashing....was bout to say this guy looks like he is riding the side of teh damn rim

You all probly saw the thread with the GSXR-750 crashing, did you notice the headlights he had? Any idea where to get these? I've never seen 'em before and as I'm going to be rebuilding my Busa fallowing a crash, i may go with race bodywork (still not sure) but if i do these lights may be handy.

I run these lights to help out during the early morning and late evening rides to and from work. They're also handy when you're feeling particularly invisible to cagers.

P7170944.jpg

Last edited:
I run these lights to help out during the early morning and late evening rides to and from work. They're also handy when you're feeling particularly invisible to cagers.

So where did you get those and what are they called (Model number etc.) price etc.

I was thinking about these lights as well. May work great with race plastic if you run on the streets on occasion as well?

So where did you get those and what are they called (Model number etc.) price etc.

I was thinking about these lights as well. May work great with race plastic if you run on the streets on occasion as well?

Can't remember exactly where I bought them...Amazon.com I think for around $110-120

They are PIAA 1100x lights that work great for the area surrounding the front of your bike. Drivers also notice you with these lights. If I had the money I would have went for the HID projection lights but then again, If had the money I just might be riding a BMW K1300GT.:whistle: So with my HID main head light and these little puppies I'm pretty visible and I can see much better in the dark.

Last edited:
Back