i want the bike and the girl

I wish Honda would get back in the game and build another sledgehammer like that one. (Their VFR1200 is not it.) That was a sweet bike back in the day.

I wish Honda would get back in the game and build another sledgehammer like that one. (Their VFR1200 is not it.) That was a sweet bike back in the day.

What! I thought you had a busa and you want Honda to come out with something? :thumbdown: the blackbird was before my time. It would be nice to see Honda and Yamaha make a heavyweight.

if there was airplane of the busa would it be an aurora

busa in sky.jpg

I think the SR-71 was the baddest bird of all time. Just something about it...

When Honda released the Blackbird, I was only old enough to dream about having such a machine. That was the one I wanted for years. I would love to see them get back into the game. They have the R&D and manufacturing capacity to make a serious move in the hyperbike market, but they always seem to take a more conservative approach.

The VFR 1200 is a very nice bike, but I agree that it's no competition for the Busa or 14 where performance is concerned. The big VFR's price was a couple of years ahead of its time, and I think that will be the root cause if it is discontinued. Seems like a decent bike that just got off to a very poor start.

Egg head comment: The plane in the video is not a Blackbird (SR-71). I guess at the time the SR-71 was still too secret to put in a commercial.

Do love the Honda though. I think it was an elegant design for the time.

Egg head comment: The plane in the video is not a Blackbird (SR-71). I guess at the time the SR-71 was still too secret to put in a commercial.

Do love the Honda though. I think it was an elegant design for the time.

Good eye. I looked a little closer, and it's not the SR-71. My bad. :beerchug:

Back